View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 05:46 PM
You know you're right, the air around here is full of chemicals, I've been breathing them in for years....

Thank you, I.C.I, the government need not bother spraying here thanks to you and your many chemical plants.

And according to some, our beaches are contaminated with radioactive waste from the local nuclear plant too, so either way, I'm screwed.

Might as well focus on living, after all you never know when your time maybe up.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
The annoying thing is i gave up reading this thread many posts ago yet as i drove my car in to my space tonight and looked over the wood yonder i saw a plane trail and thought about this darn thread ....
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry, but normal contrails should not do this:

Please watch right to the end (but fast forward a little bit, if you don't want to watch the whole 8 mins.), but you must see the sky at the end of the fim, it's horrible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5o11usKxFg
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2012, 11:42 AM
I live in a very open place with a sky which seems to go on forever, from horizon to horizon.

Not a cloud in the sky, not a contrail in the sky.

Mind you, we have had over two dozen rockets and missiles fired in this direction during the last 24 hours, so maybe they are chemtrails after all?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Someone has too much time on their hands to film that much
But anyways
To believe those are chemtrails first we would have to be convinced that contrails cannot last very long - which evidence i have seen from WW2 - not from 'debunking' sites but from town websites showing photographs of towns tru the years - like the one I posted that you ignored
Like the Memphes bell clip I posted that you ignored
also from the evidence of my childhood watching trails form from horizon to horizon
So if we believed this - which I see no evidence for
We then have to think why it is being done?
To prevent or create global warming? - well if that was the case we would be wanting the maximum cloud cover at midday - when the sky is pretty clear still

and tbh most of the clouds look like just that - clouds

But until you have followed up jets suggestion and got an expert to look at the clouds and declare them not natural then I dont see the point of posting more and more of the exact same thing
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I live in a very open place with a sky which seems to go on forever, from horizon to horizon.

Not a cloud in the sky, not a contrail in the sky.

Mind you, we have had over two dozen rockets and missiles fired in this direction during the last 24 hours, so maybe they are chemtrails after all?
Why you worried about the ordinance flying over its the clouds that you need to worry about ...
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Also, where is the evidence that your own photos are yours and where you say they are? Plus, which airlines are involved? And how? How do they achieve silent.cooperation of all the pilots?
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I am also waiting with baited breath......
We are all still eagerly awaiting the expert opinions Stormpants.....
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
I'm sorry, but normal contrails should not do this:

Please watch right to the end (but fast forward a little bit, if you don't want to watch the whole 8 mins.), but you must see the sky at the end of the fim, it's horrible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5o11usKxFg
Yet again - who says normal contrails cant behave like that? Why dont you send this video to a few experts then post their credentials with their opinions here? That would be a hell of a lot more convincing.....
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 27 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »