Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 08:48 AM
she looks and acts older than 20.
Such a shame to see someone being that nasty...I was hoping she'd be sorry when she saw herself, but she wasn't was she? Booooooooooooooooooo.

Now ( rolls up sleeves)....who's next?????
I reckon it will be Lisa or Lea...
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 10:17 AM
i thought that argument between mikey and nicky was soo funny.
especially when she came over to have a word with him and hes like 'in a minute im talkin to these people' so she was forced to sit and wait and he continued with his convo with the others sayin how spoilt she was right infront of her. priceless

lol.

glad grace is gone, think she looks prettier without makeup!
i know its mean, but thought it was funny she threw water on susie. stir the house up a bit before she leaves! the house is gettin really divided now isnt it
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2006, 04:44 PM
She certainly stirred the house up alright before she left, wait till you all see the row between Lisa and Aisleyne that happened afterwards, Richard got involved and screamed at Lisa it was so funny. Lisa got sent to the diary room to cool off.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Lisa is awful! dont like her although I did at first

Grace had such an easy ride in the interview boooo! lol

Suzy is great! And good on mike for telling nikki to wait! (he bores me though if I've ever had to record BB and he goes in the diary room i fast forward it yawn lol)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
I hate all the false breasts I have never seen so much silicone in one place imagine when these womem get old and shrivelled, they will look very odd with rubber footballs perched on their chests ..eeewwww
Implants don't tend to last that long though lol
They will have more scar tissue from keep having new ones in every 15 years lol
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Davina said something about Monday......anyone remember?

Also all the speculation about there being another part of the House to be used, do you think they could divide the Housemates like they before?? Ooohhhh that would be good Rich & Poor side yeah!!!!!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I think those who have been in trouble for talking about nominations are getting their punishment Monday, hope their all up for eviction, I'll vote the vile Lisa out

Wendesdays suppose to be a live show, there's 2 half hour shows that night so maybe someone new going in
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
I think those who have been in trouble for talking about nominations are getting their punishment Monday, hope their all up for eviction, I'll vote the vile Lisa out

Wendesdays suppose to be a live show, there's 2 half hour shows that night so maybe someone new going in
More stirring, I like it!!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry I know I'll get flack for this but I liked Grace. She was only 20 after all and all us girls have a bitch now and again come on. But like her or hate her the house is going to be a bit dull now that she's gone.

I love Nikki and want her to win. I hate hate hate Aisleyne.:smt021 Talk about a two faced bitch with the biggest game plan ever........ that is to walk around with her ass hanging out!!!!!..... please spare me. She fancies Mikey something wrotten and because she knows he doesn't like her she bitches about him. Get over it love you're not all that!

Lea gives me the creeps every time I see her with Pete. How can he not see it? She is so touchy feely I want to vomit. :smt078 Get her out!!!

Now that Grace has gone I think Richard is the biggest bitch in the place.

Ahhhhh feel so much better now.....see we all bitch it's great
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-06-2006, 08:01 PM
hi i agree lea is getting uncomfortable to watch!!! i think lisa will go next,richard is very annoying!! there is 2 be 2 episodes on wed so hopefully someone will go or enter the house also ashleen,mikey and imorgen are so boring they dont do anything!!!
Page 22 of 39 « First < 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 > Last »