View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Dale and Stuart are up for eviction this week.

I'm not bothered either way about them two, although I hope Stuart goes as he misses his daughter really badly.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Is it only me or is Mo a total pain. I have gone from indifference to dislike in the last few days. He really needs to go
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes I have gone off Mo as well, he is such a boring housemate, he is always sleeping. I think it will be Dale going as he has been saying some nasty things lately. I really wish it was Rex up for eviction tho I am fed up hearing about all his expensive possessions, and he treats Nicole as if she should be doing everything to please him, what a controlling ar*ehole he is.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I am having trouble liking anyone this year, there are a few that are OK but no-one I really want to win
Agree about Rex
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I am having trouble liking anyone this year, there are a few that are OK but no-one I really want to win
Agree about Rex
same here... it started off good... getting more and more boring... when does it end?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Big row going on at the moment between Rex and Nicole. She says she is leaving, they have had a row because she found out he went on holiday to Vegas and he had told her he was only going with a mate but he went with two girls as well. She seriously needs to dump him.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I've found a way of viewing BB Live Stream 24/7 on Sky, it's brilliant I just tuned in to see Mikey with his hair all shaved off I thought there was a new housemate in there but realised it was him

I wonder who may be nominated for eviction this week ..... it will be funny if it's Rex and Nicole If Rex was to go I wonder if Nicole would stay in there or go out with him
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 07:52 PM
I read BB 24/7 on the sun website. I t gives you most of the things that are going on. Although the other night I was watching BB live and I stayed up until 3.am I was watching the argument between Nicole and Rex and it was getting really heated and nasty, I was so into it I didn't realize the time. They haven't shown hardly anything of it on the BB show, only little scraps. I think if Rex gets evicted he will expect Nicole to walk out with him.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I read BB 24/7 on the sun website. I t gives you most of the things that are going on. Although the other night I was watching BB live and I stayed up until 3.am I was watching the argument between Nicole and Rex and it was getting really heated and nasty, I was so into it I didn't realize the time. They haven't shown hardly anything of it on the BB show, only little scraps. I think if Rex gets evicted he will expect Nicole to walk out with him.
Grrr! I missed all that, I didn't know about this way on Sky of watching the Live Stream then as I only found out about it yesterday. Like you said, they haven't shown hardly any of the argument between Nicole and Rex on main steam tv, I would have liked to have seen that as well
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Grrr! I missed all that, I didn't know about this way on Sky of watching the Live Stream then as I only found out about it yesterday. Like you said, they haven't shown hardly any of the argument between Nicole and Rex on main steam tv, I would have liked to have seen that as well
Sorry I meant to add that I could have watched BB Live all through the night on channel 4 or E4 to have watched that as well like you did. Wish I had of
Page 22 of 34 « First < 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 > Last »