View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:21 PM
How you can have a good old laugh when people have been trying to help you, says a lot about you Gnasher. Very sad person.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:21 PM
He did - but did I ever say that I had ignored him, or indeed consoled him? Or anything-ed him?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:26 PM
No you have not Heather, I have been subjected to unprecedented bitching and downright nastiness. You are all as jealous as cats because I have, so far, been proved right, and, so far, you have all been proved wrong.

Just had my daily morning update from OH. Ben has had another exemplary walk, with no need for the collar to be vibrated even. He has come when he was called, and apparently has met several dogs, and greeted them calmly, instead of rushing up to them.

The best thing of all this is that he and Tai are just bosom buddies now. What's more, Gucci foolishly took a bit of carrot off Ben in the conservatory, and Ben didn't turn a hair. The last time Gucci did that, he was severely reprimanded.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Did I say you did any of these things? I said you let him howl for the full time
You say he did howl for the full time - so you did nothing that calmed his state of mind and stopped him howling
You havent said what you did or didnt do, I made no assumptions on that - just going by your post - whatever you did or didnt do it didnt work - so your dog was in a distressed state all that time
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Perhaps that was a bit harsh of me, I am sure that you have been genuinely concerned about the use of an e collar on Ben. But, when things looked good, instead of saying "well, it's early days, but I am glad that things are improving", the wrath of God comes down on me and I start to get seriously criticised for such ridiculous nonsense of taking my dogs out for a walk with my husband!!

Talk about scraping the barrel!!

But I apologise if I was a bit harsh.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Ben! You JUMPED to conclusions that I had done NOTHING!!

Just ignored him, to carry on howling.

Really!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:32 PM
So what did you do then Gnasher to stop the howling, because whatever it was didn't work did it? Thank god it wasn't your o/h left behind with him as he would probably have been zapped.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:33 PM
I said

You LET your dog howl the whole time your OH was in the pub

I didnt say you did or didnt do anything to address it - just that he howled the whole time
You have agreed that he did howl the whole time - I jumped to no conclusiosn

I didnt say whether or not you tried anything - just commenting that no matter what was or was not done the poor dog howled the whole time
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:35 PM
jealous of what? an e collar? nope!,a fake wolfdog?(altho a handsome one) nope!northern breed behavior? nope!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 12:35 PM
And Gnasher please drop the jealousy bit as nobody on this blog is jealous of your training with an e-collar. I can assure you of that. The outcome means nothing if you have to shock your dog to get there.
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 47 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 > Last »