Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
What would you like me to do, congratulate you? For petes sake!
Have you ever thought how awful she must be feeling? Are you completely unable to show compassion for another person?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Totally agree with this, great post luke.

Im sorry that you all think im the bitch from hell. My post was not meant like that.

Now hopefully i will not be shot down for asking further Questions

By discussing this on a forum, youve opened the topic for discussion, i have not been rude.Maybe insensitive, but i felt it needed to be said.
There is no way id put something like this on a forum if i was not wanting a variety of opinions This for me would be very much a private matter.

Question.
If another dog (not one of yours) had killed bessie would you want it PTS?

I take it Bessie did not have a history of fitting (many collies do Fit) Has she had a autopsy to see if she had fitted? (im not sure if a autopsy would show this or not, maybe layla would know)
If she had fitted i could understand Dannys reaction.If not then im struggling to understand for example if she just stumbled & fell over if he then just had her.
If it was me id HAVE to know

Has Danny has a brain Scan yet?
I would say this was urgent, because he could be in pain.

Im sorry if this upsets you even more.

Im sorry for your circumstances, & for Danny.

Most of all im sorry for dear bessie .
& im Biased cos shes a collie & it breaks my heart to think of what happened to her.
Thats reserved for me Mish. What annoys me is that people who dont agree with keeping the dog or the current situation are very bad people indeed, but those that think its hunky dory are good guys!! Thats what I find very sad about it all.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-01-2011, 09:56 AM
*Thread locked pending review*
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 18 19 20 21