Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by LuvMyDog View Post
Hurray for you, you're ace. Will your technique work on 100% of dogs, cos I see a big oportunity.......
You have said the e-collar approach won't......why do you choose the e-collar route? %'s?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

C'mon, lets have it, wicked irresponsible seller of death devices, obviously don't love dogs, not a care in the world about the harm being caused, should be flogged....etc etc?
no.....please just go away..... thats all we ask
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
No - my observation skills are good (I think)..I just question how you can feel what the dog does - as you are not the dog and you cannot ask...tis not rocket Science Adam. I would not presume to know what you feel, and I can ask you.
By observing its reactions in time with your use of the collar, after of course observing its reactions in the environment when you are not using the collar.

Just youtube working level e collar..

Adam
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Hurray for you, you're ace. Will your technique work on 100% of dogs, cos I see a big oportunity.......

I never said I was ace did I, but it worked for me, but here's the shocker, it wasn't quick, it wasn't easy, and it took time and patience. So I guess it wouldn't appeal to certain types of people. Was it worth it , yes, because I haven't lost the trst and respect of my dogs by hurting them!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
By observing its reactions in time with your use of the collar, after of course observing its reactions in the environment when you are not using the collar.

Just youtube working level e collar..

Adam
No Adam...you cannot feel what the dog feels . Period.
You can guess. That's all.

I guess admitting that would ruin your foundation of no pain.
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
and your ego must be very inflated Adam.

Observation tells us an awful lot, but it cannot tell us how a dog, or another person for that matter, actually feels.
Feels = emotions? I actually think we can make educated guesses.

Feel = physical sensation. Just observation.

Adam
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
You disgust me.

I am glad you are still on this forum (for now) because it is widely read and this means that many, many people will know of your revolting habit. That is, animal abuse.
Why because I use a technique that is humane and gets results but sounds bad to you?

Adam
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
I never said I was ace did I, but it worked for me, but here's the shocker, it wasn't quick, it wasn't easy, and it took time and patience. So I guess it wouldn't appeal to certain types of people. Was it worth it , yes, because I haven't lost the trst and respect of my dogs by hurting them!
Too right - there's no money in it for e-collar salesmen/users and prong collar salesmen/users.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:20 PM
How about you try some e-collars on yourself Adam, invite LMD to try them out with you - that way they will be on the correct animals
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Adam would you quote the number of the post with your response please. I can't find an answer to both my questions.
No , I never mentioned having a line to Professor Mills ,please check through my posts .I merely mentioned in passing my intention to contact him and others involved in the e collar study.
The one to merryvale and mimi, I meant mini lol.

Adam
Closed Thread
Page 202 of 206 « First < 102 152 192 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 > Last »