View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Malka sweetheart! Can't you do a bit better than that!! Now come on, open your eyes and your closed mind. It really isn't too difficult dear!!

And the same goes for all of you, who are in denial about this.

Cloud Seeding: I have consistently watched a clear blue sky, then lots of planes come along in ALL different directions, (ALL OF THEM) leave thick white trails, then it becomes cloudy!! This has just happened again! The sky is full of trails in the blue and clouds are bubbling up everywhere AND we are supposed to be having CLEAR skies!!!

You lot are obviously so dumbed down, blind, stupid you cannot see this is happening and I cannot believe something SO obvious is going on in front of you (or should I say above you) and you just cannot see it!!! It really does beggar belief!!!!

Cloud seeding/geoengineering/chemtrails/Solar Radiation Management is all happening right before you and you just cannot see!!!

Wow!!!!

Oh and another thing, we live not too far from Yeovil airbase and there are always helicopters flying in this area. So, there is no way that commercial jets in this number would be allowed to fly every which way they like!! The airspace has to be kept reasonable clear for the helicopters, yet we have planes flying over every single direction.......Work that out!!!!!!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Because insulting people is really the way to convince them your theory is correct

You are more than entitled to your opinion, you're welcome to try to convince people in a fair way but when has it helped win an argument to tell people they're stupid/dumb if they disagree with you?
If this was someone trying to convince the forum to become Christians, do you think anyone would suddenly believe in God because they were told they were too stupid if they didn't? Rolling eyes and insults certainly wouldn't work for me, and it is behaviour like that which would make my "closed eyes and closed mind" even more closed to your ideas.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Because insulting people is really the way to convince them your theory is correct

You are more than entitled to your opinion, you're welcome to try to convince people in a fair way but when has it helped win an argument to tell people they're stupid/dumb if they disagree with you?
If this was someone trying to convince the forum to become Christians, do you think anyone would suddenly believe in God because they were told they were too stupid if they didn't? Rolling eyes and insults certainly wouldn't work for me, and it is behaviour like that which would make my "closed eyes and closed mind" even more closed to your ideas.
Because I have been insulted and ridiculed so many times, just by trying to help people and make them wake up to what is happening in our skies. I get so frustrated as it's hurting all of us and people are just so rude and mick taking, when I'm just trying to help.

If people don't want to believe then why don't they just unsubscribe to the post and not keep posting stupid comments!!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Probably because you're entertaining them with your reaction to their posts. Why not ignore their comments?
You've just generalised that everyone who doesn't agree with you (sorry, is "in denial") is stupid, regardless of whether they've offended you in here or not. It's not going to make other people joining the thread want to listen to your side of the argument.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Probably because you're entertaining them with your reaction to their posts. Why not ignore their comments?
You've just generalised that everyone who doesn't agree with you (sorry, is "in denial") is stupid, regardless of whether they've offended you in here or not. It's not going to make other people joining the thread want to listen to your side of the argument.
I actually meant the people who have offended me on here and I should have stipulated that.

I will ignore the silly comments from now on.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Im frequently in Yeovil for business - in fact i was there yesterday. I drive the length and breadth of the UK and I can honestly say i have never witnessed any odd goings on in the Yeovil skies or anywhere else for that matter.

The skies are filled with fluffy clouds in Cardiff at the mo!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Now come on, open your eyes and your closed mind.
Open your mind too much and your brain will fall out.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Because I have been insulted and ridiculed so many times, just by trying to help people and make them wake up to what is happening in our skies. I get so frustrated as it's hurting all of us and people are just so rude and mick taking, when I'm just trying to help.

If people don't want to believe then why don't they just unsubscribe to the post and not keep posting stupid comments!!
I have asked you many times for proof and you have supplied none
yes we have made some light hearted jokes - but at no time called you a barrage of names - and I think with the amount of enginneers and things posting on here it has been proven that everyone on the opposite side from you is not stupid

Noone is denying that there are lots of flights about and each of those flights produce large ammounts of moisture - which can easilly cause clouds
But I see zero evidence that there is anything else in the exhaust of planes

So not to be 'stupid' we all have to believe (with no sensible evidence) that our govenment is spending billions on covert poluting our skys to

Control the amount of light getting in to reduce global warming
Trap the energy into our atmosphere to increase global warming
To seed clouds to make it rain
To reflect ultra low frequency sound waves to control hurricanes
To reflect ultra low frequency sound waves to cause earthquakes
To control the minds of the population
To reduce the population

Did I miss any??
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Malka sweetheart! Can't you do a bit better than that!! Now come on, open your eyes and your closed mind. It really isn't too difficult dear!!

And the same goes for all of you, who are in denial about this.

Cloud Seeding: I have consistently watched a clear blue sky, then lots of planes come along in ALL different directions, (ALL OF THEM) leave thick white trails, then it becomes cloudy!! This has just happened again! The sky is full of trails in the blue and clouds are bubbling up everywhere AND we are supposed to be having CLEAR skies!!!

You lot are obviously so dumbed down, blind, stupid you cannot see this is happening and I cannot believe something SO obvious is going on in front of you (or should I say above you) and you just cannot see it!!! It really does beggar belief!!!!

Cloud seeding/geoengineering/chemtrails/Solar Radiation Management is all happening right before you and you just cannot see!!!

Wow!!!!

Oh and another thing, we live not too far from Yeovil airbase and there are always helicopters flying in this area. So, there is no way that commercial jets in this number would be allowed to fly every which way they like!! The airspace has to be kept reasonable clear for the helicopters, yet we have planes flying over every single direction.......Work that out!!!!!!
I suppose the ultimate question is, does anyone actually have enough time to give a toss?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I have asked you many times for proof and you have supplied none
yes we have made some light hearted jokes - but at no time called you a barrage of names - and I think with the amount of enginneers and things posting on here it has been proven that everyone on the opposite side from you is not stupid

Noone is denying that there are lots of flights about and each of those flights produce large ammounts of moisture - which can easilly cause clouds
But I see zero evidence that there is anything else in the exhaust of planes

So not to be 'stupid' we all have to believe (with no sensible evidence) that our govenment is spending billions on covert poluting our skys to

Control the amount of light getting in to reduce global warming
Trap the energy into our atmosphere to increase global warming
To seed clouds to make it rain
To reflect ultra low frequency sound waves to control hurricanes
To reflect ultra low frequency sound waves to cause earthquakes
To control the minds of the population
To reduce the population

Did I miss any??
I have provided as much proof as I can, without getting an admission from the Government (which is not going to happen!!). I cannot provide any more, only what I am seeing is not right and it's not just me.

We've actually got HAARP going on right about above at the moment!!
Closed Thread
Page 20 of 27 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »