Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by AnneUK View Post
Neutered or neutering covered?? I would love that to be true
costs covered,information given,vet certs,etc i cant change youre mind and nether can anyone else on here so if you think im going to agree youre quite wrong,we are all going around in circles.i believe im right and you believe youre right asking ppl to convince you otherwise wont happen,so i think il step out of it gracefully from here

because i usally get thrown out by the mods
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Your jumping to conclusions, all I have said is ethical breeders do make a profit, I have not said or insinuated they are in it to make a quick buck

I am not jumping to conclusions, I have given you a normal breakdown of an average litter expenditure that a reputable breeder would incur how on earth can you say they make a profit? I dont know many people that would make a living out of £38 for twelve weeks of no sleep(and I really mean that) WORRY/stress, plus all the interviewing of prospective new homes that takes up many evenings Months before the breeding has even taken place, travelling to those homes to home check. having tunnel vision is not letting you see that there are breeders out there the DO NOT make a profit, although I will conceed there ARE breeders that will make a profit no doubt about that, but they are probably breeding back to back on bitches, not doing the required health checks, letting the pups go so young that they dont bother to vaccinate, that sell in the free ads etc etc, ooops we are now back on thread BYB and puppy farmers who are responsible for the dogs in rescue.

Mo
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Malady View Post
As I asked before. You keep going on about the litters you have reared, so how do they go neutered ??
Our pups are neutered before leaving us at 12 weeks. Early neutering a whole other debate. Reputable rescues that don't early neuter offer vouchers which are followed up or the dog is returned to them for neutering at a later date.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
xxdk
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Well done, my pups and many more, including Mo's leave with much more plus a LIFETIME of invaluable advice. Can rescues centres that rehome dogs give LIFETIME breed advice and support and training advice etc.
Of course they can and most reputable rescues do
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:07 PM
I just don't understand how you seem to think it's OK to count money in and therefore a 'profit' but not count money out.
If it costs me £2,000 to raise a litter and I get £2,000 in that doesn't make £2,000 profit!
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:10 PM
none that ive ever gotten dogs from ,in the past have ,and they were supossed to reputable ,in mho ,the sooner some rescues get these dogs of there hands the better , i had juke nearly 9 yrs till he was pts with terminal cancer 21 months ago and im still awaiting a home check to be done for him xxdk
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:11 PM
So they know every single breed inside out?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I just don't understand how you seem to think it's OK to count money in and therefore a 'profit' but not count money out.
If it costs me £2,000 to raise a litter and I get £2,000 in that doesn't make £2,000 profit!
Becky
i agree with you becky , the only big profit i gain like all rep breeders is the profit of knowing they have gone to good homes and are being well cared for , and the pup or pups i keep i gain profit from the lifetime of love they give me back xxxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
So they know every single breed inside out?
I would very much doubt it sal , as most rescues only go on the info there given from past owners xxdk
Page 20 of 42 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 > Last »