Female 

29-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Great----I just won a bet!

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 05:50 PM
ohh goody..its always good to win something isnt it! care to share the bet?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Previousy what? Wrong trees?

As I said can't watch things being killed or be a part of it.

If thats what floats your boat thats fine by me---it is legal even if I don't like it.

rune
One last time, walk the beating line, NOTHING harmed there! Come on Lynn.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
One last time, walk the beating line, NOTHING harmed there! Come on Lynn.
Its a part of it----you don't seem to understand.

I really can't find any justification for being a part of killing an animal which is not needed for food. Beating is worse as you are driving the animals into what is basically a trap.

As I said if you can do it then fair enough, it is legal. I can't though.

If I can accept that you do it----even though I hate the idea of it why are you finding it so hard to understand my point of view?

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
ohh goody..its always good to win something isnt it! care to share the bet?
LOL----nope---but when fishing it is always good to catch a few.

Not that I would of course.

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:22 PM
LOL----nope---but when fishing it is always good to catch a few.

Not that I would of course.

rune
why bother posting that you won a bet on a thread such as this. If your not going to share what your little bet was! Your a weird one Rune!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Its a part of it----you don't seem to understand.

I really can't find any justification for being a part of killing an animal which is not needed for food. Beating is worse as you are driving the animals into what is basically a trap.

As I said if you can do it then fair enough, it is legal. I can't though.

If I can accept that you do it----even though I hate the idea of it why are you finding it so hard to understand my point of view?

rune
Perhaps because you agreed to do it first? Seriously, its not part of killing anything, just walking along. However, I do feel you never had any intention on coming, Im happy to accept that.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:25 PM

rune
Because im sure you posted that, you liked seeing dogs do whats natural to them!? so do I, and I dont like killing of any sort but I think I would actually go along and see, you never know might be your kinda thing after all
I fed a phesant to a group of foxes once it was DOA at the animal hospital.. Must say I stood there a good while watching them pull it around, feathers every where.. and there was something really intrested about it, something so natural. didnt think I ever could but hey it was dead anyway why let it go to waste.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Perhaps because you agreed to do it first? Seriously, its not part of killing anything, just walking along. However, I do feel you never had any intention on coming, Im happy to accept that.
I know what it is, it is driving the birds into a trap so that they can be killed more easily for sport.

I can't do it.

Thank you for you acceptance---I could so easily have just left it that I'd come if you payed my expences---the result would have been the same.

I was honest enough to then realise and explain that I couldn't be a part of killing just to prove or disprove a
point made on a forum.

Actually with digital cameras so good at taking videos it should be possible to make reasonable representation on a video clip.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Because im sure you posted that, you liked seeing dogs do whats natural to them!? so do I, and I dont like killing of any sort but I think I would actually go along and see, you never know might be your kinda thing after all
I fed a phesant to a group of foxes once it was DOA at the animal hospital.. Must say I stood there a good while watching them pull it around, feathers every where.. and there was something really intrested about it, something so natural. didnt think I ever could but hey it was dead anyway why let it go to waste.
Read the posts before you jump in DD----I have already explained that in the society we now live in the killing is not needed. So various people have found other ways of channelling their dogs instincts----and they hold trials and scurries etc for gundogs----which is the dog doing what comes naturally, and I like watching that.

rune
Page 20 of 35 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 > Last »