register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Shaving foam is a good emergency carpet cleaner Ah the joys of motherhood eh Can't believe the teddy is still in one piece to be honest, my 2 would have played tug of war until it was in bits then shredded it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!

She really has made herself at home hasnt she?

Still loving those ears!!!!
Me too, and they're so fluffy. She really has made herself at home that's for sure, plus she seems to want to be with me most of the time, in fact, I might be stirring up a bit of a problem. It seems she cries when crated for 20 mins whilst I take Georgie out in the morning, fair dues. BUT, this afternoon I just had to go out for an hour to get more dog food and toys (yeah I know, no Per Una or shoes for me now!!!! )and Mum said she cried in her crate on and off for the whole time even though Georgie was home! Now whether he didn't bother to come in and see her and let her know he was here, or she prefers me to him and missed me! I know what I'd like to think!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwwww !!!!
Not a lot else you can say is there Lynn, I keep saying that!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Oh she is a little sweetie! I bet you can't stop looking at her. Had to laugh at the ruined carpet . what are you cleaning it with?
Looking at her and kissing her Lucky! I just can't stop myself, who could resist! She knows that I only like kisses now and not nips on my lips!!!! Bless her little heart, I'm loving her more and more each day, no wonder Vanessa didn't really want to let her go I can understand that Thanks Lucky xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Awww...bless them both! They look like they're definitely friends again. Fab pics Aitch. xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Shaving foam is a good emergency carpet cleaner Ah the joys of motherhood eh Can't believe the teddy is still in one piece to be honest, my 2 would have played tug of war until it was in bits then shredded it
Lol, that was new today June, and her buddy!
I'll remember that one thanks June,
the carpet is absolutely fine, no indoor messes, only one, and she did it on the upside down rug right by the french doors coz I wasn't around, I was talking over the top of the front door to the gardener who's doing all the work out the front, when I should have been taking her outside, totally my fault that one! The only problem I have is the running around marks where she digs her little paws, or rather great big hobnail boots into it! Nothing the hoover won't fix though. When it gets dirty from the pair of them coming in and out all the time, coz when the weather's nice my doors are always open front and back, then I'll just get the steam cleaner out. I invested in a really good one a couple of years ago, and it brings it up a treat. Anyway, who cares about beige carpet now when you've got Zena!!! NOt me! I have a lovely big bootroom to clean them both up in before coming indoors when they're wet and muddy, it's a real godsend that is. I can't wait for the day when they ARE both wet and muddy quite honestly Can't wait, can't wait!! I know this puppy bit is lovely, but it's so much better when you can get out and about with the pair of them, and they can play outside to their heart's content. I miss that so much from when I had Cassie, I'm sure you remember what lovely walks we had when I posted up with pictures. Can't wait, can't wait, hurry up and grow up Zena! xxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Lovely piccies again H. She is such a cutie. I look forward to seeing piccies of her and Georgie out and about on their walks.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Just love the last picture you posted of them both snuggled on the duvet
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless them both! They look like they're definitely friends again. Fab pics Aitch. xxxxx
They were very pally today Jackie, but tonight, I think Georgie's worn out - bit like I am!!! xxxxx

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Lovely piccies again H. She is such a cutie. I look forward to seeing piccies of her and Georgie out and about on their walks.
There'll be lots of those! How old is Yogi now Kirsty? It seems like only yesterday to me when you got him, but seeing the piccy the other day he looks sooooo big now, quite amazing when you think what he was like only a short while ago. Thanks Kirsty, she really is such a little sweetheart, you just can't leave her alone, and I'm sure you can relate to that.

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Just love the last picture you posted of them both snuggled on the duvet
Thanks Tracy, I couldn't believe it when she had the cheek to sneak on there when he was actually in it! Lol! That's why I called it What a Liberty, Lol!xxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
There'll be lots of those! How old is Yogi now Kirsty? It seems like only yesterday to me when you got him, but seeing the piccy the other day he looks sooooo big now, quite amazing when you think what he was like only a short while ago. Thanks Kirsty, she really is such a little sweetheart, you just can't leave her alone, and I'm sure you can relate to that.
Yogi is 7 months old now Helen. The time goes soooo fast, so really enjoy Zena while she is little

I posted some new pics of Yogi, Flame and the crew yesterday, if you want to have a peek and see how blooming big he is getting now. He is such a big softie though, he is fab
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Here are the newest Yogi pics ...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=99786
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 04:52 PM
I've not been around much the past couple of weeks Helena so not had chance to comment on the new pupster.

However jsut to say Zena is soooo cute, she's gorgeous and Georgie looks v proud of his new little sister
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >