View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 07:05 PM
my god how can some one do that to a dog. or any animal. so sad.
there was a study years back, that some-one who ill treated animals will often go on and hurt humans.
jumbosdad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-01-2009, 12:47 PM
tattoo the words "animal abuser" on her forehead so everywhere she goes people will know.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:55 PM
My God thats horrific, how can any one stand by and allow a dog to suffer like this? and what about the rest of the family surely they are also to blame for allowing it, the whole family should have been banned IMO and the lot of them locked up on a starvation diet for several months let them know the pain of wasting away like this,

Mo
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:09 PM
How can a ban from owning animals actually work, people find ways and means to get their hands on what they what. Who is going to enforce the ban and make sure it is adhered to???

Totally agree with all your comments, know what i'd like to do to her and the people who sat back and let it happen but in realistic terms a life time ban that is enforced and i like Lynns idea of community service to pick up poo! Don't think she should be allowed near any animal and should have to pay costs for what it took to get that poor dog back to health.

I wonder if one day the laws in this country will tighten up on such crimes..........pray it does.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by jumbosdad View Post
tattoo the words "animal abuser" on her forehead so everywhere she goes people will know.
That made me smile!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:10 PM
I find the idea of tattooing some for animals abuse.......very appealing.

But instead of making her shovel up dog s**t, why not make her do (out in the freezing cold) shovelling up after elephants, with not coat no gloves and no bloody food.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2