View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 07:44 PM
My ex used to agree my Angel was/is just like me, we're both ginger, lazy and bad tempered!! lol.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 07:53 PM
If only I had a waist like this and the ability to run like the wind for ever!

Ah thats a no then
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Brinley is very laid back, and takes most things in his stride, unless he feels one of his pack are being threatened, and then its a case of don't mess with me or mine, he also loves his food,Betty is very loving, shy, hard to get to know if you are a stranger, and has funny little habits, and has to be persuaded to eat.Are they like me and my partner, yes in some ways they are !
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I think his personality is similar to mine, he is very sociable and definitely has a sense of humour lol

I'd love to relax as easily as he does though (but without the snores and trumps!!!)
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Not sure. Dale gets anxious about things and so do I. Chip looks very sure of himself but is just a wee softie underneath. Sam was cautious, clever and 100% reliable with a wicked sense of humour and Paddy was an complete extrovert, always optimistic with endless energy
So four very different dogs. I can't be like all of them
Still thinking about it, Sam and my son were very alike. They definitely had an sppecial bond.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
They probably are quite similar to me in personality, we all tend to be noisy, quite extrovert and boisterous but quite self contained with an easy going attitude towards others. Happily going about our business and never taking much notice of what others are up to. Nothing much bovvers us, the dogs are way better looking and a darn sight more athletic but hey I'm ancient by comparison.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2