View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:29 PM
yeh i agree- your dog has to be a fine example of the breed and this has to be proven-ie in the show ring or working (not appropiate for a staffie) what health tests have you had done?
you have to be able to keep the puppies-with the credit crunch people are giving up their dogs-if you cant find suitable homes for them? can you afford the vets fees if things go wrong?
how do you know both parents are good examples of the breed??
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:31 PM
just seen the last pm... THE DOGS FAMILY?? NOT FAIR?............SHE IS A DOG!!!! you are obviously breeding for you and not the breed. that is the most ridiculous thing i have heard
viper9115
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:34 PM
I am sorry i know it is sad all these unwanted dogs that are out there. I personaly and the people i know that want one do not want rescue staffies you do not know what has happened to them in there life and will not know there temperement.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE]Its sad but people want puppies, you should always know where your dog has come from and how it has been treated [QUOTE/]
so you are saying that no dog found as a stray should be rehomed? if it has no background?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:35 PM
so again...what health tests have you had done?
viper9115
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Breeding for me i dont think so. I want to breed for the breed that is what i ment by her family. She has good blood and i want to keep it that way. Why is this ridiculous? The amount of half breed staffs that are out there and there temperement are not what they should be. Its not fair on staffs like mine, the amount of people that walk around me when i am out just because i have a staff because of the half breeds out there that give them a bad reputation.
viper9115
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:46 PM
you quote me on most of it but left out that i personally and the people i know would not want one.
viper9115
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:47 PM
L-2HGA and HC
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:57 PM
why do you want to breed? why is it left to you to carry on the line? surely if she is from the good stock you say she is you alone will not need to carry on the line? it is not just the crosses that need homes and end up in bad ones-its breeders like you who just breed 'because they want to'
what results did your dog get for the tests then??
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 10:04 PM
How dare you. The dogs that you term "half breeds" have the temperament they do mainly because of the scum that bring them up like that.

I know rescue SBTs that are the most wonderful dogs you could ever have and the fact that you are tarring them all with the same brush is downright disgusting.

Many are poorly bred, but that does not mean they all have bad temperaments.

You are doing nothing for your breed.

If she has as good lines as you state, there will probably be others in her litter and other relatives from her stock to breed from.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »