19-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I have signed too i just can't believe they still have the poor little dog

Jann
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Signed.
It annoys me when they say they don't have enough evidence when theres a bl***y photo proving it. Yes if they can't prove who the individual is that did it it's hard to prosecute, but if the owner was there then he/she should be prosecuted as they are responsible for the animal.
With the proof that they have at a minimum the dog should be taken away. Disgusting.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2008, 12:32 AM
hey guys i took a look at the story...shocking..and its common,was there any other reports from this apt and did the dog do this himself..tieing a dog to a balcony should be an offence initself....iv seen it once ..the dog jumped and did not live ...the owners were devistated and victomized buy neibours who found out ...they were ignorant and did not realize the dangers...maybe this is the case....tragic lessons to be learned...i saw a cat swing buy my window once and told the owners they were horrified...it happend agian!!!!i stole the cat...and was approched buy the owners and said, prove it!...the cat is still alive today and in a home were people care .if i were there, id steal this dog to......ignorance is no excuse......i did not sign need more info....respectfully ...phil
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Phil,

This happens on a regular basis here in Cyprus, only just read in the local paper that a dog fell of a balcony and has a fractured shoulder, but the owner has not taken it to the vet and the poor dog is in constant pain.

If I knew where this dog is then yes I would kidnap it and take the poor dog to a vet (even though I can't afford it).

Cyprus is a very corrupt society (I am sorry to say) and if the owner of the dog in question that was crucified has a relative in the police force (and this is very well known here) then the paper work and everything would just disappear. I am sorry but that dog was tied up deliberately and in a painful way with its legs splayed the way they were and this is not ignorance but sheer torture.
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:35 AM
I've signed it, they are sick scumbags to do that to a poor dog and they should be hung
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Thank you to all those have signed it as this country needs bringing up to date with laws that need to be enforced and to make animal welfare laws.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2008, 07:02 PM
thank you for the info...I WILL SIGN now...i thought there was more to this ......thank you
bobbym
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-11-2008, 09:29 PM
ive signed and i am am now looking forward to not sleeping tonight. it was so disgusting, thankyou for bringing it to our attention though as it definitly needs prosecuting
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2008, 06:07 AM
This is only a small part of what goes on here. I could tell you some horrific tales but it would take too long. Considering this is only a small island it sure does have more than its fair share of cruelty.

Once again thanks everyone for signing and hopefully you are all passing it on to friends as obviously the more signatures that the sanctuary can get the better.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2