View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Louise13 i know thats what i thought....he seems absolutely fine other than that......i will just mention it to the vet as a pre caution and see what she says! x
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh definately worth a urine test etc.. but if all that is ruled out I would just say that he is still very young and his body isn't as able to hold himself as an older pup will
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks for that will do! xx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh dear. I think pups just have different abilities to hold their wee. My friends youngest whippet, and my Tonks seem to be related to camel. Tonks has gone 8 hours at night from quiet a small pup and not been that keen to go out for a wee in the morning.
Now she can be left for 4 hours in the day time, and still not really want a pee when i get home.

That doesn't help you much i suppose! A five to 6 week old pup is only going to have a teeny tiny bladder so i suspect it will just get better in time with lots of patients and no tellings off.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:46 PM
No i understand - and no hes not being told off just gets picked up if caught or about to and put outside we'll get there slowly but surely
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
No i understand - and no hes not being told off just gets picked up if caught or about to and put outside we'll get there slowly but surely
Yes - i'm sure you will, and in a few months time you will look back and realise that he has come on in leeps and bounds.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2