Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Hi the only help i can give is to go onto the 'Leonberger' website. They had a bit about laryngeal paralysis (sp). It's something which is hard to diagnose and when i heard about it - i think thats what my leo had when she was only a wee pup - luckily though she survived. That wasn't the diagnosis though but the symptoms were identical.

Good Luck.
Thanks, I shall tootle off and have a look.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Poor Biff.

Sorry Ailsa, I've had no experience of this, so can't really advise you. Just wanted to send some healing vibes and some hugs to the Bifter and you all

x0x0x
Thanks Vicki. In all honesty he's perkier than he has been for a while, possibly because he isn't feeling the top dog pressure anymore, but his leg is bad, his lumps are bigger and his hoarseness is getting worse. Not sure what the vet can do as all we want to do is make sure he has quality, pain free time, we don't want to put him through any surgery or procedures where he has to stay in the vet and be knocked out. Been there with Mo and not risking it again. He's 12, he's had a fantastic life and we just want to make sure he is as happy and as comfy as posssible for whatever time he may have left.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Just check with your vet whether it could be his medication. One friend in leos was worried her dog had this, when he went for his usual checkup at the vets she mentioned it & after checking the vet said it was listed as a possible side affect of one of the tablets he was on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Have sent you a pm

Sue
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
Just check with your vet whether it could be his medication. One friend in leos was worried her dog had this, when he went for his usual checkup at the vets she mentioned it & after checking the vet said it was listed as a possible side affect of one of the tablets he was on.
I'll mention, but he's only on rimadyl for his arthritis.
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Have sent you a pm

Sue
Thanks ever so much Sue. x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Have nothing to add but a cuddle for that special boy (((hug))).
I hope your vet can work his magic. xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2