Female 

09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
You really shouldn't be allowed out on your own

Sue
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:03 PM
At Dorset last year we were at the front of the creche selling dog beds and clothing and Ian was out the back passing the stock out. The stall was packed and my friend yelled out "CAN I HAVE A 12 INCH PINK ONE PLEASE IAN.
All of a sudden you could here a pin drop.
Ian passed over a pink jumper winked and said I'll do my best, shes still getting over it bless her.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well, there I was in a long queue at the village post office, clutching my large jiffy bag, and I noticed on the front window of the counter it had a size guage for parcels, and I was pondering how big my parcel was, so I had that on my mind (remember that bit!!! ). Then it was my turn, and as I plonked my big jiffy bag down on the counter I blurted out "as large as possible please"!!!!! The poor young man behind the counter coloured up a bit, as I tried to explain, I MEANT to say, as fast or as quick as possible please, but because I had "large" on my brain having been looking at the measurement chart thingy on the front window of the counter I must have had size on my brain instead of speed! Lol! Everyone cracked up and wouldn't have my explaination at all!!! Good job they all know me in there! Oh dear, the things I come out with, I must try and think before opening gob in future!
lol, size and speed are great,,,lmao,,,
that did cheer me right up though
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh Aitch - you naughty flirt!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Feel for the lad behind the counter - he must dread you going in there, you loony
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
yep I know all about senior moments and they are getting more frequent which is a worry. but hey when you get older you can do and say pretty much anything and get away with it "Grumpy old women" springs to mind lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2