View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Well done you for working so hard to find wonderful new homes for them.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks Rachel xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Aw Sheree, its great to hear you so positive and knowing the dogs are going to lovely homes Remember that when your business is up and running, to send me the details!!! Aw hun I am so pleased things are finally slipping into place for you!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks Claire, I'll let everyone know once the business is up and runningas one or two people have enquired about the dog tags. xxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi Sheree,

As hard as it will be for you, it sounds as if your clan are going to brilliant, loving new homes where I'm sure they'll settle nicely and have lots of fun.

Take care and be strong.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:16 PM
"Women are like tea bags. If you want to see how strong one is, add hot water". I often think to myself how the hell have you coped, Sheree, but then again I know that there but for the grace....... It really could be any one of us.
I *quite* liked you before this (wink) but now my admiration knows no whatsernames.
I've cried along with you too.
Here's hoping there's much happiness for you just around the corner - then maybe I can put the bloody tissues away

x0x0x
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Sheree,
Mixed emotions for you at the moment, as I am sure you have them yourself, BUT you have done a marvelous job finding lovely homes for your dogs. I wish you all the happiness you wish yourself xxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Aww thanks ladies...and you just started me off again Vicki xxx...I really can't put into words how much the love and support of you all has helped me through this...I've got everything crossed now that I can make a good go at both Clives business and mine...he was on the phone tonight running things past me, its brilliant that he wants my input on the way his business is being run...that makes me feel I have a new purpose in life. xxx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm so pleased that you've been able to find fabulous homes for your babes, and hope that one equally as good comes along for Leon soon!

My heart goes out to you Sheree, along with my admiration for all the work you've put into finding them all loving family homes, where they will be happy! Good luck in your new venture with Clive - I wish you all the best! xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Sheree, thanks so much for the update, it seems like all the doglets are going to good homes and I'm absolutely sure the right home for Leon will turn up soon, with your experience I guess you more or less know as soon as people contact you if they are going to be the right ones.

Wishing you all the best in your new life and looking forward to hearing that the name tags are in full production
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >