View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Off work all week sorry folks. Am going in today for a meeting though as it's something I want to be at. Then going to visit the gang at the NHS with cream cakes. That'll make them happy. Have a good Monday everyone.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Can hardly believe its sunny and first day of Wimbledon
Hopefully I'll get to watch some in between working

have a great day all x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Morning all Looks a lovely day after all that rain yesterday
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Loved the gem Its dry and bright here, still can't go out, as, although the boys not coughing much, I think I should keep them isolated for a bit longer The woman who owns the local shop, her beautiful rescue dog has kc and he is really bad apparently and he is the most beautiful dog ever...
Well have a great day all, hope its a good one
Claire xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all.

Fairly dry weekend here, but the wind has smashed the garden, and really got on my nerves - I told it to go on it's way, several times over the weekend lol lol

Much calmer out there today, bright, but temperatures still not what they should be.

Have a good day all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Weather here nice now that blooming wind yesterday got on my nerves.
Late today been doing Nannying duties went to Mark and Traceys for 7am to get the Children off to School, Mark has been given some painting and decorating work he can't afford to turn it down it is thin on the ground at the moment and Tracey doesn't get paid if she has to have time off she is only part time. So I have stepped in to help tomorrow I will be picking them up from School, and waiting with them till Mark arrives home.
Bit of a blast from the past standing in the School playground today, haven't done it for at least 15 years.
Have a good day all and at todays gem.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 10:28 AM
hi all
sorry not been around much over the weekend. have now got aol working at long last. brother over but wont be seeing him till later today. guess i wont have much time with me. last night at college tonight.

been to the dentist today and he was pleased with the improvement in my teeth since getting a new oral b toothbrush.

have a good one all

sue
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2