Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
haha come on you dont have birthday parties...not really.....

do you?

DO YOU ??????
Not like a human one with a clown, but we do have a doogy one with wee present's and nice treats for them, why not?

I just happen to love my dogs and if that is what it takes to keep them well loved and happy,be it, would you not be upset if you never got owt nice for your birthday?
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Ok youre right

I think I am going to get Paddy driving lessons, he wants a PS3 - but he never played with the Xbox I got him....

Im not having a party though, I think Ill just give him some money and let him and his friends go down the harvester....
As I said before, I don't think ridiculing anyone for treating their dog however they feel appropriate is on at all !
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Not like a human one with a clown, but we do have a doogy one with wee present's and nice treats for them, why not?

I just happen to love my dogs and if that is what it takes to keep them well loved and happy,be it, would you not be upset if you never got owt nice for your birthday?
thats not a bad idea - ill throw a party for paddys birthday and convince the missus we should get him a strippogram
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Ok youre right

I think I am going to get Paddy driving lessons, he wants a PS3 - but he never played with the Xbox I got him....

Im not having a party though, I think Ill just give him some money and let him and his friends go down the harvester....

Ok take the pi$$.
No-one asked you to post if you don't like the thread stay away, i find you a very insulting little man.
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Ok take the pi$$.
No-one asked you to post if you don't like the thread stay away, i find you a very insulting little man.
im only joshing with you all
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2008, 04:08 PM
a little bit of light hearted fun
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:08 PM
thats not a bad idea - ill throw a party for paddys birthday and convince the missus we should get him a strippogram
im only joshing with you all
Ridiculing and belittling is not funny on a forum, where people cannot 'guess' whether you are joking or not. I find you very insulting also.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
a little bit of light hearted fun
That's what a dog's B'day party is, NOT someone blatantly taking the Pi$$ out of someone !
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2008, 04:11 PM
hey come on im not taking the p1ss just a bit of afternoon fun - my sister had one for her bulldog pup when it turn ed one and i ribbed her - no offense intended - seriously
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:14 PM
We celebrate on there b/days they get pressies and liver cake, last year I bought a bubble machine that blow bacon flavoured bubbles, lexie and lib were terrified and woody and Dice were fighting over them never again.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >