Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
So sorry for your loss, I didn't know about your Grandad hun. You sound overwhelmed with everything just now.

I totally agree everyone, your ex sounds like a tool and you should be glad you have had such a lucky escape. Congratulate him for finding someone with more money than sense!
Your BF sounds a bit tactless and maybe wasn't the person you thought he was. You have had a hard enough week without him adding to it.

Take care of yourself and will be thinking of you on Thursday. xxx
Thanks for that

The funeral was last thursday just gone (sorry, getting myself confused!!) and the BF phoned friday morning to see how it had gone, and just dropped in at the end that he was moving back home He didnt do it in a nasty way, but i coulda done without it!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 11:46 AM
gawd -((((hugs)))) to you,,, what a horrible time your having

xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Just seen this ......hope things are not so raw. Chin up hun...big Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jojo P
New Member!
Female 

18-05-2008, 08:46 AM
So sorry for your loss - RIP Grandad.

As for your Ex - block him from your contact list on MSN and just dont listen to his cr@p - he sounds like a right waste of space. Either that or get in touch with his new fiancee and ask her to please tell him to stop contacting you
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Wow that's a lot of cr@p on your plate at once, you're entitled to be at screaming point!
Been there had that done, got the t-shirt. You think things will never get better. My tactic was to clear out everything that I could and concentrate on things which were for the future, like your litter, and I blocked what was now bits of old life I didn't need totally, no contact whatsoever even their emails bounced into Junk!
Sorry to hear about your granddad, you must feel a sense of loss deeply what with everything else as well. Time doesn't heal, but it allows you to cope better and the day will come when you think of him with fond memories and cherish the time you had with him rather than the fact he is now in another place. Hard, with the other stuff going on, but you'll be ok.
Thinking of you.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Have to agree with the others babe....your ex sounds immature to be honest.....whats that saying 'you cann't buy love' sounds as if he's only interested in the money......rather be poor and happy myself
As for the BF...well as you said he's homesick, and if thats more important, fine.
You have to do what the others said, throw out all the old crap @ reminders, and start afresh. Best of luck with your forth coming litter.....xxxxxxxxxxx

PS. RIP Grandad..............hope you get to feel better soon Hunxxxxxx
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

18-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi Hun,

Hope you are ok now
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Awww, thanks everyone.

The ex is DELETED! Out with the old lol I was naughty, and chatted to him for a bit, but he was just being so stupid, one minute being lovely, the next minute being really quite unpleasant. I thought it was not even worth going there (even though he's very pretty lol!!), if he's willing to marry someone, and have kids with her (that he wants nothing to do with btw) just because she's rich, then he's not the person i thought he was, and thats not someone i want to be in contact with

Feeling a bit better over my grandad now. I was quite close to him, just a week before he died i was discussing with my mum about me moving into his house for a couple of weeks when he came out of hospital (we were expecting him to be coming out any time!!) to help him settle in back home again. So it was a bit of a shock to say the least

I dont blame my BF for wanting to stay home. I know he's been homesick the whole time he's been over here, he hates it here lol!! I will still keep in touch with him maybe, but only a bit, i dont need more hassle.

One bit of good news in all the depressing rubbish i've been going through - my lovely, adorable, perfect ex contacted me out of the blue a couple of days ago!! He had cancer last year and was really not very well, went to Portugal (where his mum lives) to be with his family and that was all quite sad and we lost contact so i've been worried sick about him! Anyway, apparently his cancer is gone.. or in remission?? Or something! So he's doing great, which was a relief to say the least!

Oooh, and i have 4 adorable babies keeping me busy at the moment so no time for people hassling me

Thanks for all the replies though...
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2008, 07:42 PM
That all sounds positive and good.
Remember - the best revenge is to be happy..... repeat that as many times as necessary!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2