Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 11:30 AM
I too agree with Trouble.
My first port of call would be to their front door. I would say I had passed their garden several times and seen their pup, and as they worked and were probably short of time would they like me to walk it for them. Being polite and friendly can often get you a long way. Just getting to know then might liberate the poor little pup.
If this didn't work then I would pester every authority until they were sick of the sight of me and somehing was done.
I wouldn't steal him, because really I am a cowardy custard
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
hell yes!
a nice dark friday night and some chain snippers....
i would do this with every dog they got until they stopped!
Hi Alex, seems we often think alike I'd best not say anymore 'cos i was reprimanded for saying what I would do in court recently

Actually this 'Weekend What would you do' question is uncomfortably close to reality 'cos of the little Rottie pup on the South coast in exactly this scenario
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Agree totally with Trouble.

I would only add that I know my local warden very well and I know that they would be right on the case.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 07:54 PM
i would try to get to talk to them then ,kindly suggest with your busy lives ,its probably hard for you to walk the dog or take him to the park .i was wondering if you would let me ,take him for a walk . even if his life dosnt get better with them ,just maybe they will tell you to keep him ,these kind of people generally get fed up quickly with things
Leema
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2008, 12:02 PM
No, I wouldn't take someone else's dog.
myshell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
No, but I would use everything in my power to free the dog through legal means. I also agree with Trouble about talking to them and offering to walk the pup etc, whilst waiting for my legal liberation efforts to succeed.
I'm with you on this one.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Alex, seems we often think alike I'd best not say anymore 'cos i was reprimanded for saying what I would do in court recently

Actually this 'Weekend What would you do' question is uncomfortably close to reality 'cos of the little Rottie pup on the South coast in exactly this scenario
i like your style!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2