View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:13 PM
If the parents spent less time smoking there drugs and drinking there alchol and more time in bringing there kids up instead of dragging them up , it makes you sick to think this is what this society is becoming

It would help if kids werent having kids , but there again it seems to be the thing for young girls to have babies
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Absolutely disgusting, where were the parents of these evil little B's, they should take the responsibility for their children.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:16 PM
sickning, at least the poor pup now has the chance of a decent loving home....god only knows what those children will be like in 10 years.... it doe make you wonder what kind of home they are in and what they have seen in their youn years to make them act in such a way......some people shoudl be forcibly steralised, they don't deserve kids!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:27 PM
My son is 5, I cannot imagine him acting in such a way, can not imagine, that is absolutely unbelievable. I'm lost for words. Where were the parents, why were a bunch of 5 year olds out on their own??????? Just goes to show how responsible their parents must be if they were letting them roam about the street at that age!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:30 PM
That makes me feel so sick thank god she stopped them, poor little mite.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
lOCAL PAPER...
A lady saw a group of children kicking what she thought was a toy or something but on closer inspection she saw it was a puppy.She chased the kids off and took the pup to the RSPCA who operated to save her life.She(Staffy puppy..approx 10 wks old) was beaten to 'within an inch of her life' and may still end up losing a leg.
Whats the most horrifying part??? These children were no more than 4/5 years old!!
What are kids taught today, and what are the parents doing. In my day kids weren't ALLOWED to play out at that age.
Sickening
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Makes you sick doesn't it. This just goes to show what a society with no disipline raises. We can't smack our kids and schools have no powers either and the damn kids know it. I really fear that this how the future will be. Until there is some discipline again we will continue to live in this sick soicety.

My children don't watch unsuitable things on the telly. They are not aloud to play outside their own garden and they know how to interact with adults. They do not swear, they mind their p's and q's and have been bought up to know that they are resonsible for their own actions. My son is nearly eighteen and has never been one ounce of trouble and my girls are eight and six. They are happy well adjusted children who I have never had to smack because I put time and effort into raising them. And that is what it takes.

Unfortunately any idiot can have children but few know how to be parents.

That's my rant.
I completely agree.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
My son is 5, I cannot imagine him acting in such a way, can not imagine, that is absolutely unbelievable. I'm lost for words. Where were the parents, why were a bunch of 5 year olds out on their own??????? Just goes to show how responsible their parents must be if they were letting them roam about the street at that age!
Just what i was thinking, what the hell are 4 and 5 year olds doing out unsupervised????????

My daughter is 6 and wouldnt hurt a fly, she is fascinated by all living things and has been brought up to respect them, right down to the smallest bug.

I would be horrified to find out Mia had done anything like that!

Where the hell were the parents???? scary to think these kids are our future
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Just what i was thinking, what the hell are 4 and 5 year olds doing out unsupervised????????

My daughter is 6 and wouldnt hurt a fly, she is fascinated by all living things and has been brought up to respect them, right down to the smallest bug.

I would be horrified to find out Mia had done anything like that!

Where the hell were the parents???? scary to think these kids are our future
Exactly, some future huh?

My son would be scarred for life if he saw that happening, never mind taking part, those are some corrupt 5 year olds to even imagine doing such a thing, I know my 5 year old wouldn't even dream of it, it just wouldn't enter his head, he said his pal was nasty today for stomping on dead worms for God's sake, that's how a 5 year old should be. Where is their innocence? Lost at such a tender age. Very sad for society and very worrying.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 09:52 PM
OMG!! That is just sick! Where were the parents when this was happening?? I know my 4/5 year old wouldnt be outside with out me being there, at least these days.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >