Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
ARRRGGGHH ! ! ! These are the kind of stupid people that make my blood boil ! ! I would of reacted the same as you ! Good on ya for giving her a dressing down !
Me too, I'm annoyed with myself for not saying more....but hubby keeps me 'UNDER CONTROL', I think I'm a little frustrated at the moment as we also have a family at the back of us, with a new puppy, and they are driving me mad, by letting thier kids tell it off.........so many kids and only 1 pup........I'm sure it's confused, and it crys alot (outside) .............can see me falling out with them soon, because I feel so sorry for it, it's only little.. Bless.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Poor cat and poor dog to have such a stupid owner. Good on you for speaking up for the cat, maybe the stupid woman will think twice before doing it again. Look on the bright side, if she does it again the cat and dog may race across the road and it may be her that ends up getting run over after getting pulled into the road by her dog!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 08:37 AM
what would she of done if she had caused you to have a serious accident, maybe someone driving behind you. would she of thought it funny when the police question her.
stupid woman.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 08:42 AM
If I ever caught someone allowing their dog to torment one of my cats like that there'd be hell to pay.

The dog could've been injured, the cat could have been killed, SHE could have been injured and you could have been seriously injured.

And what right has she got to allow her dog to torment someone else's pet anyway?!! Stupid bloody woman, I'd have been out of the car I'm afraid!!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Just another fool to add to many of them
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Poor cat and poor dog to have such a stupid owner. Good on you for speaking up for the cat, maybe the stupid woman will think twice before doing it again. Look on the bright side, if she does it again the cat and dog may race across the road and it may be her that ends up getting run over after getting pulled into the road by her dog!

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
what would she of done if she had caused you to have a serious accident, maybe someone driving behind you. would she of thought it funny when the police question her.
stupid woman.
Luckily no one was following us..hubby said if there was he'd of had to hit the cat
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
If I ever caught someone allowing their dog to torment one of my cats like that there'd be hell to pay.

The dog could've been injured, the cat could have been killed, SHE could have been injured and you could have been seriously injured.

And what right has she got to allow her dog to torment someone else's pet anyway?!! Stupid bloody woman, I'd have been out of the car I'm afraid!!
All those things went through my mine and if Hubby had of had to hit the cat, I'd of been devastated
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Just another fool to add to many of them
So many round here and I think she had no contol over it anyway.............standing laughing at it, like it was a bloody game
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 07:41 PM
you sorted her out though
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
you sorted her out though
Hello mate