Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I love this one of Bruce because it was one of the first times he'd been to Babbs Mill....I think he looks so Munchable...............

This one of Skye because Right From The Start...she's mothered Bruce

This one of Reah...because people comment (who see her in the flesh) about her happy face.

I agree totally with Bruce being munchable and it is always lovely to have a picture of your dog at a special place.I remember seeing the picture of Bruce being mothered by Skye when you first posted it and it brought a few aah`s this end I can tell you.The pictures of Reagh remind me so much of Fudge that I always love seeing them.Such a smiley face.

Thanks so much for sharing these with us.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 10:38 AM
It's gotta be old Kujo, we lost her 3 years ago, she was 14,

But I've so many faves, here's another of Smeags.

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
It's gotta be old Kujo, we lost her 3 years ago, she was 14,

But I've so many faves, here's another of Smeags.

Nero I have to admit that before Dogsey I knew very little about rotties and was swayed to a certain degree by the view of them being a "hard" dog. Your photos and the way you talk about your dogs has completely re-educated me. The expressions on their faces are wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing not only these very special photos but all the other lovely portraits we see on Dogsey.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Nero I have to admit that before Dogsey I knew very little about rotties and was swayed to a certain degree by the view of them being a "hard" dog. Your photos and the way you talk about your dogs has completely re-educated me. The expressions on their faces are wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing not only these very special photos but all the other lovely portraits we see on Dogsey.
You raise such a valid point here

Sadly many people never meet a rottie, some meet the wrong sort in the wrong homes,
rotties are super dogs if reared well, goofy, fun, sociable, but for so many years the wrong sort bought them for the worng reason, sold by money minded breeders,

I have to say, when I meet people such as Hali, benzmum and so on from the forum, you can see a tiny bit of {omg I hope these are ok with my dogs} in there eye for the first few moments, but it soon goes,
who can blame people for this,

so here is another fav of mine,

we kept vinnie because as a pup he did show tendences towards being well ard,,, hence the name, I didnt feel he would be a good dog for someone without vast knowlage so he stayed, thankfuly he's not developed into a big bully {but he could have in the wrong hands}

VINNIE {WELL ARD } LOL

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
You raise such a valid point here

Sadly many people never meet a rottie, some meet the wrong sort in the wrong homes,
rotties are super dogs if reared well, goofy, fun, sociable, but for so many years the wrong sort bought them for the worng reason, sold by money minded breeders,

I have to say, when I meet people such as Hali, benzmum and so on from the forum, you can see a tiny bit of {omg I hope these are ok with my dogs} in there eye for the first few moments, but it soon goes,
who can blame people for this,

so here is another fav of mine,

we kept vinnie because as a pup he did show tendences towards being well ard,,, hence the name, I didnt feel he would be a good dog for someone without vast knowlage so he stayed, thankfuly he's not developed into a big bully {but he could have in the wrong hands}

VINNIE {WELL ARD } LOL

Shona that one made me giggle, what a wonderful photo. It certainly dispels some of the "well 'ard" Rottie myth. Thanks so much for sharing the gentler side of Vinnie.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Lovely thread rachel, great idea and lovely photos guys.
This is my current fav of Cosmo, because he is being still...so it is a non blurred photo and they are oh so very rare. He just looks really chilled and happy and shiny and well. Love 'im!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:38 AM
this is my favourite..

It was taken a few days after bringing her back from the RSPCA and she looks so contented and happy and it made me feel so happy that she settled so well with us adn trusted us...and wel generally a happy dog to be with us...
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Jakes turn, I have many faves of him, any where he is happy after the start to life he had. But this is one of the most them. It shows him now older but still focused on his walk.

alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:48 AM
oops duplicate!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Lovely thread rachel, great idea and lovely photos guys.
This is my current fav of Cosmo, because he is being still...so it is a non blurred photo and they are oh so very rare. He just looks really chilled and happy and shiny and well. Love 'im!

Ailsa I can read exactly what he is saying in those eyes...."Come and see me, I normally run everywhere at top speed but I`m being good for mum to lull you into a false sense of security....."

I love this pic. What alittle cutie and SO shiny. Thanks for sharing.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »