Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
It's not till nest Thurs - the 17th, so will let you know. I have never been able to touch type, even when I worked in the call centre but after reading you could do 120wpm I did 2 of these online type tests and I got 47 in 1 and 42 in the other.

Will just have to see how it goes I am now worrying they will be annoyed with the amount of time I have had off in my current job (but my illness has been related to the specific job I am doing and would not effect the new 1 if I were offered it) I will just have to be honest and truthful and hope I give a great interview

There will be 2 people doing the interview one talking and 1 writing and it will focus on things like customer care team work and communication. So have been trying to think of real examples that I can use as scenarios etc
I started out around there but you soon pick it up. God there's people in here who never touched a PC before coming to work here and they are doing technical work now.

You'll do great!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Well, it was ok went there with visions of Shona and her Rotts scootering (see Shonas posts!) so I was definitely smiling.

It was just situational questions like give examples of when. And what would you do if...Have to wait for letter now, tick tock
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Hmmm got an email, I am through to final round!!!

Back on 1st of May
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Well done you, looks like you have afew options openeing up for you.Well done.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Well done from me too, and good luck tomorrow at your current job when you pop in for a coffee before starting again on Monday, I really hope it all goes well, then you'll have 2 options open won't you! Well done, you'll be fine now.xxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks Fudgeley and H. I am also looking into a couple of other things too but feel a bit more empowered (if thats the right word) knowing that I DO have choices or at least opportunities

Will go in to my existing job tomorrow afternoon and just see how things are.

Thanks again guys
x
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Well done
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Great news hope everything goes ok for 1 May. Did they stay what the final interview involves?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2