Female 

25-03-2005, 09:05 PM
aw you cant beat a lab puppy! she is beautiful as ever j
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Yes I went a bit overboard I know

But I love my girl And i want one more so if anyone can find me a pace to stay without any regulations about how many dogs u may have, just let me know

Ta Katy.... Btw katy, in the fourth last pic ( the one in the wood) can u see her change in colour?? She has these dark and light spots... I believe this is when she gets her winter coat.....
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 10:43 PM
what great pics j
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Lovely pics, loved the puppy ones too...I am suprissed her teddy bear has lasted and is still intact, I have no soft toys left that were Keena's, she trashed them all lol
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 08:46 AM
wow Jeanette, she is so much like my molly was , she is one beautiful looking choccie !
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Lovely pics, loved the puppy ones too...I am suprissed her teddy bear has lasted and is still intact, I have no soft toys left that were Keena's, she trashed them all lol
Well Mys, let me tell u a little secret. She hasnt had free use of the teddy, if I can put it like that.. Its been taken away from her. But she's just gotten it back... And she loves it

This is her now with the same teddy... She's grown a bit

Thanks Jax and Gem

Yes Gem I remember us talking about Molly
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 04:22 PM
What great pics, doesn't she look sweet with her teddy
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Thanks Traci.

Yes I think she's a cutie, but I'm biase (sp?)
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Excellent pictures Jeanette !!! She really is a gorgeous chocolate lab!! I'm glad to hear she's coming along better with the food issues. I knew she would re adjust If she only wrecked the rug, that's not too bad. She could have destroyed everything right? lol

Be careful with the false pregnancy issues though. I read several articles that link false pregnancy with pyometra. Did you ever think about fixing her? Here's an excerpt from an article:

"There seems to be a greater risk of pyometra, a severe infection of the uterus, in any female dog that has had false pregnancies. Learn more about Pyometra in the Surgery Room. There's no way of predicting the outcome of any breeding but many bitches that have had a false pregnancy have gone on to whelp normal, healthy litters. Evidence does not indicate that false pregnancies are an inherited disorder."

http://www.thepetcenter.com/gen/fap.html

It's probably nothing to worry about, but good to be aware in case she ever exhibits symptoms, you can act fast.

Thanks for posting all the pictures! She is so adorable I'm not sure which is my favorite, they are all excellent pictures

I went to your website and browsed around too. It's really nice, but I couldn't read the text lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >