Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So do yer think I've got a bit of blue blood in me then coz of that????!!! .................................

I told you before, you're a princess now just accept it and start opening some fetes or something

He said it's written by some foreigner coz they put my postcode with a full stop inbetween each letter??? That's very strange isn't it?
Not me guv!! There's one on the way but it won't be posted 'till tommorrow
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Well mine was sent to you ages ago via Royal Mail, special delivery!!!

Oh, you're not one of those people H who are only reminded to send a card when you get one from them are you???!!!! Mind you, I do that too!!! I will be looking forward to receiving it anyways!

Opening some fetes indeed - I've got to open this blooming house to the public first haven't I!!! Talking of which, I had my first viewing yesterday by a lovely lady with her little puppy who was returning Georgie's lost ball to me, so I took the opportunity of showing her around. She was suitably impressed I must say. Word will certainly get around now, in fact, I heard the drums beating in this village earlier on! Hyacinth.x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2