View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
I have a similar one but it splits into 3 and I can lie out on it and I am 5ft 11"!! In fact was snuggled up nicely on it later this afternoon!! Ben wasnt going to get on it when I bought it at start of year but he somehow manages to sneak up. But I have been relegated to computer chair or 2 seater whilst OH watches football sprawled on the big setee.

But yours definitely looks comfier ahhhh a soft throw, the tv and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows..... Heaven
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah sat on it in the showroom this afternoon and nearly fell asleep, it's delicious. I think it's a girlie thing laying out on sofa's, throw, cushions and your in heaven. Does that one recline ?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Ohhhhh, very gorgeous Aitch. Would look lovely in our front room now the house is finished
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Well I almost didn't get back on here after sprawling out on that, I nearly fell asleep it's so comfy!!!

Yeah right Vicki!!!!!

Thanks Jackie, looks great and feels superb!!

Well I wouldn't allow that Benzmum!!! No way!! I'm glad Dave doesn't like it, and I'm also glad he prefers a reclining chair, coz I'd have a fight on my hands otherwise!

Glad you found it in there Tracy, it really is the nicest one isn't it! I hope it's still on offer if you want it? It was when I went in, I only buy stuff on offer! Talking about throws, Nightingales have the most divine, softest, warmest, snuggliest throw I've ever used £19 in the sale and it comes in cream and brown I think, I've got the cream. It's sort of small squares of soft heaven, bit like a chocolate bar!!!! I will post up a piccy, coz it's really, really soft, and it's definitely not scratchy and itchy like some of them are!

Thanks Jackie, but that picture doesn't do it justice really, it's even more gorgeous in the flesh, and NO you're not borrowing it!!!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Lovley, It's a fabulous colour
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
We have 2 x 7' sofas in our living very similar to yours, in chocolate brown, it's been great sleeping on it when we have pups, I'm only 5'2.1/2" so plenty of room to stretch out. It was so big when it was delivered we had to take the door frame off the living room door!!
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Ooooh you posh lot! I think it should come up to Cumbria, looks perfect for my bad back! Nope, would not fit into my living room, these three seater and two seater combinations too big for our room boo hoo however one day a two seater as yours looks so scrumptiously soft and i could sleep on it now! have fun and relax on it x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi H IS there room for a litle one? I am only 4ft 11 and I have a big Bum so I could help soften if for you LOL
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks Toby,

Hi Crazycockers, yes the man said people who don't have french doors can't have one of these. It was quite a struggle for them to even get the 2 seater through our lounge door and up the stairs! Lol! It got stuck half way up so I ran up and gave it a push with the other guy at the bottom end coz they actually refused to take it up there without me fluttering my eyelashes at them, plus of course a £20 note!!!

It wouldn't help your back yet petebren it needs quite a few weeks of my sprawling out on it to soften it up a tad I'll put you on the list though for when I'm fed up with it, but don't hold your breath!!

No Eunice, I don't think your backside could possibly be big enough at 4ft11" - nice try though!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Becky, what with our matching white wooden blinds, we must have the same taste!!!
Omg yes! I forgot about those.

You'll be telling me next you have a neutral theme in your lounge, warm but classy, with a creamy fawn carpet.... Omg you do!

Don't tell me you like big, white dopey dogs as well?

...and motorbikes? Nah, can't be.

This is too spooky, next you'll be telling me you've moved your Mum in to live with you.

Ah, no, more spooky moments!!!

H, are you me or am I you? lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >