Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
i didnt expect baz to understand ....

however i think the buy 3 get cheapest free sale is fab and these will really cheer me up!
http://www.office.co.uk/womens/offic...37/3593/9737/1
At least he understands my handbag/purse fetish

Those shoes are gorgeous hon. Unfortunately they spell only one word to me - P A I N
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
At least he understands my handbag/purse fetish

Those shoes are gorgeous hon. Unfortunately they spell only one word to me - P A I N
What are youse like.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
What are youse like.
we are like women who are upset and annoyed!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Ok ians seen me looking at these gorgeous high heels said not a chance and gone to bed in a huff....MEN
Im going to spit on his sandwiches for tomorrow sugguest you do the same...then you'll feel a 100% better lol
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Ok ians seen me looking at these gorgeous high heels said not a chance and gone to bed in a huff....MEN
Im going to spit on his sandwiches for tomorrow suffuest you do the same...then you'll feel a 100% better lol
Oooer, norty, norty.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Oooer, norty, norty.
I havent really.....YET
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 06:29 AM
They boast they can send man to the moon, why can't they send them all
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 07:51 AM
You go Alex, thanks for the link. My OH may strangle you but I'm happy!!!!!!!!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 10:42 AM
LOL im sure men are just sent to try us. Agree with Vicki good crack upside the head with a cricket bad. Alternatively joking tell him you'll divorce him before you're even married if he doesnt help you fit the door. (joking but with a seriousness that says 'i mean it')

When my OH is beign annoying like this i tell him he'll have a divorce and be out on his ear if he doesnt do it quick! Its only a joke (lol we're not even married!) but it usually gets the message through to him that i've had enough and want it done now!

Not sure what to suggest about the baby making / not in the mood thing. Perhaps if he is off the weekend you could cook him a nice meal friday evening, candles and all that and romance him into bed with the idea that you can have a late night and stay in bed all morning too (nudge nudge wink wink) and that maybe you'll make him breakfast in bed if he makes it worth your while? lol they do say the way to a mans heart is through his tummy!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Apologies to all men about the shoes link, however it is not our fault you dont understand shoes!

Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
LOL im sure men are just sent to try us. Agree with Vicki good crack upside the head with a cricket bad. Alternatively joking tell him you'll divorce him before you're even married if he doesnt help you fit the door. (joking but with a seriousness that says 'i mean it')

When my OH is beign annoying like this i tell him he'll have a divorce and be out on his ear if he doesnt do it quick! Its only a joke (lol we're not even married!) but it usually gets the message through to him that i've had enough and want it done now!

Not sure what to suggest about the baby making / not in the mood thing. Perhaps if he is off the weekend you could cook him a nice meal friday evening, candles and all that and romance him into bed with the idea that you can have a late night and stay in bed all morning too (nudge nudge wink wink) and that maybe you'll make him breakfast in bed if he makes it worth your while? lol they do say the way to a mans heart is through his tummy!
Ta!
he is off for 5 days from tomorrow morning but we have our engagement do tomorrow with grandparents and parents staying over and very thin walls.....
saturday he has a bowling match....

Usually its him pestering me, but a girl needs love too.....
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >