Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
So all in all I recon thats the priceyest poo I have heard of,,,,,
the thing is he aint even moned or whined about it, hes not tried to blame me for having the pup, or the pup for doing it, or even gave it well you should have put them somewhere safer,,{which with dougie would have to be a blast proof box}

hes totaly fine with it,

Hmmm, now Shona think about it. If he is ok with it, why? If I were you I'd be thinking what else did he break that is much worse?? Maybe he's being ok with this so I think how good he's being about buying me some new GHD's, when actually he should also be buying me some new diamond earrings that the dogs ate and he's actually thinking how lucky he is to have gotten away with it!

Isn't it funny how living with men can make you so cynical lol.

Fair point,,,,will need to check and see,,,or it may be that hes gone and bought another toy,, the last one cost us £1'500 for a 1969 landrover that he could do off roading in, he spent a fortune on it as he is crud at off roading, holes in the petrol tank, this that the other, then he got board,, hope its not a speed boat this time,......will need to check the history of the comp and see what hes been looking at,,,I will kill him if hes spent a fortune on another pile of crud,,,
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 12:28 AM
haha oh no! not the GHd's!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 11:20 AM
the new ones arrived today,,,, lol
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Kodi had to go to the vet

I had noticed when I picked Kodi up on Sat night, that he was sore on the front leg, I mentioned it to Megan and Jacquie before I took him home, I had stayed for a coffee first and he had gone to sleep, when I was ready to leave he got up and after just 15 min of rest he was really lame on it, I had told them previously to sort out things with the vet as they use the same vet as me now, this they did so if anything happend I could be authorised to give permission to treat the dog,

Well he just aint right on the leg, so I made an appointment with the vet, he went yesterday as Royce was due to see Julie the nurse who deal with diabetes, thought I could kill two birds with one stone,

he has been sent home with pain killers which help inflamation,,,, hopefuly he will show a marked improvement in a few day, he is on limited exercise but that not a problem, When he is at home I believe he tends to run round with the collie, but since he has been here hes been a lazy little rotty pup,,, guess he is just going with the flow, as my lot aint into waisting energy on nowt,,,then he has followed suit,,,
Aint it sods law these things crop up when your looking after someones dog,,,,Im just so glad they have seen it prior to him going,,,,would feel guilty if it happend here,,,
pups eh,,,,,remind me if I ever offer again not to be daft,,,lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2