Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great photos, the waterfall looks superb and love his expression in the one of him lying on his back.
Thanks Hali, i kknow I can't decide if looks a bit put out or if he's pleading for tummy rub

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
More lovely photos where were the waterfalls? Not Ingleton by any chance.
Love the one of Toby waiting for a tummy tickle.
Thanks Lynn, no it was near to Askrigg, called Mill Gill Force, we have been to Ingleton previosly however

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Lovely photos - really enjoyed them as usual

I love the Yorkshire Dales too.
Thanks Kirsty, I love it there too, beautiful countryside, truly Englands green and pleasant lands

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Great pics of the Birthday boy.
Thanks Eunice, he is off to the Yorkshire Dales again on Saturday for his birthday treat
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Awwwwwwww bless lovely pictures of your Toby looks a lovely walk he went on
Thanks Chelsea, it was a lovely walk

Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
i looooove toby!

that pic of him on his back is FAB!
Thanou Alexandra, he's such an actor...or a dafty i can't decide
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh I had to have my fix of Toby when I saw this - haven't been on any of the pics threads this week - but when I saw Toby I just had to open it up! Aw Toby you are my wee smasher! I love the one of him lying "sun bathing". He really is a great boy, full of character and is always a pleasure for me to see him.

Big hugs to Toby and doggy kisses for Loki (she is sleeping on the settee beside my pc just now - need a gas mask also!)

Will be on tomorrow when I will feel more rested after a night's sleep knowing Loki is home!!

Thank you Toby for being such a wonderful lovable boy

xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Oh I had to have my fix of Toby when I saw this - haven't been on any of the pics threads this week - but when I saw Toby I just had to open it up! Aw Toby you are my wee smasher! I love the one of him lying "sun bathing". He really is a great boy, full of character and is always a pleasure for me to see him.

Big hugs to Toby and doggy kisses for Loki (she is sleeping on the settee beside my pc just now - need a gas mask also!)

Will be on tomorrow when I will feel more rested after a night's sleep knowing Loki is home!!

Thank you Toby for being such a wonderful lovable boy

are feeling much better today

xx
Thanks Rose, Toby does like the sunshine, I'm glad they helped to cheer you up a bit after your awful week.

I'm so please to see Loki is at home where she belongs, hope you both had a restful night and are feeling much better today
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2