Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 02:13 PM
What a babe she is.

That is disgusting that they would lock her (and the poor lab who is probably still in there ) in a shed, especially at that age and in November

They should have known better too, working for you

Glad to hear she has the perfect home now,t hank goodness.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 02:42 PM
What a beauty. Love the last photo. Thank goodness you managed to get her back from those awful conditions. Some people just need some common sense slapping into them
The Muttlies
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:40 PM
She is beautiful!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
What a babe she is.

That is disgusting that they would lock her (and the poor lab who is probably still in there ) in a shed, especially at that age and in November

They should have known better too, working for you

Glad to hear she has the perfect home now,t hank goodness.

It was January I took her back,,, she was born in november,,, a pretty cold January at that,,, thank god I did the spot check,,, his dad lead me through the house and out to the shed as if I would be totaly normal about it,,, I wonder if because I have kennels he thought it would be just fine,,,, my pups dont go out to the kennels untill over a year old,,, if they go out at all,,, I have two in the kennels and three in the house at the moment, I dont know when or if vinnie will go out,, but they have a proper kennel with heating, a raised bed, warm dry bedding and are able to get out into the run whenever they want, theres lights and a socket for a radio should I want to put one in, or a tv lol, they dont really live in them they are out in the garden and in and out of the house all day, they sleep there or go when they want some peace and quiet,

I will never understand the stupidity in what he did, the pup did not have the ability to stay warm her coat was a puppy coat,,,, I would slowly get my dogs used to it only going outside in the summer when its warm which allows them to adjust to the colder nights slowly the heating is adjustable so they dont suddenly get a sharp shock with a frosty night,,, its thermostaticly controled to maintain temprature,
the mind boggles,,,,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2