Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
I love my feet and take good care of them, always filing them and I can't bear to be without my toenails painted.

This year I've also had some diamonds on my toes too, or flowers and hearts, they were admired by everyone.

I do have quite big feet, 9 1/2 or 10, but as I am almost 6 feet tall my Mum always say I'd topple over if I didn't have big feet lol.

My pet hate is anyone who wears sandals with bare nails.... awful..... or has hard cracked heels, ugh!

P.S you can those toenails done at a salon, just like your fingernails.
They sound pretty!! I may consider that!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
They sound pretty!! I may consider that!!
They are easy to do, I do them myself.
You buy them in packs from Claire's accessories, about £1.75 for a pack of about 50 diamonds or transfers, and you just stick them on when your varnish is still tacky and do a clear coat over the top.

It's fun, and always makes my Son say 'Mum, how old are you again?' lol

So anything that makes him roll his eyes is good in my book lol.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I love my feet.........Its just other peoples i can't stand
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I don't mind my feet. The only bit of them I don't like is my little toe nail, only because it's a funny shape I've got quite long slim toes so they look quite good when I paint my toe nails
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I quite like my feet too. From age 5, thanks to Mum I had to wear sturdy boys shoes in black to school and clarks sandals in brown (never red) which I did not like. I only once remember having pretty shoes and that was when I talked my Dad into getting them (Age 7) But my feet have turned out good so she had the right idea. I think she was determined I wouldn't have feet with bunions on like hers. That's Mums for you!
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 10:06 PM
I HATE my feet with a passion! I've inherited my Dad's big toe and it's minging they've got lumps on the side and bend inwards and then my middle toe on one foot is bent all funny because I broke it and they're huge for my height! Size 7 and all boney and yucky
I hate other people's feet aswell they make me go all funny and make me feel ill! If OH is trying to wind me up he takes his socks off and puts his feet on my lap :smt078
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Ooh Becky you would hate my feet!!

They are utterly deformed from my shoe fetish and my toenails are rarely ever painted too much bending involved!!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 02:09 AM
I hate my feet also. they are really big and wide (i also have bunions on both big toe joints) so finding shoes that fit and are comfy is a nightmare. i tend to ge bare foot most of the time as shoes just hurt too much. unfortunatley can't wear my wellies to work as these are my most favorite foot wear.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-07-2007, 02:13 AM
Nothing better than woman's feet in good nick - painted nails etc but not a big fan of of my big plates of meat. LOL
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Shirleyc View Post
Ooh Becky you would hate my feet!!

They are utterly deformed from my shoe fetish and my toenails are rarely ever painted too much bending involved!!
Oh no Shirley, it would just give me something to work on!

I see a lot of very old, odd shaped feet in my job, and I am sooooo grateful my Mum kept me in Startrite shoes lol.

One of my very well to do ladies had her cousin (who is a surgeon) remove the tips of her big toes so she could fit in more glamourous shoes, I kid you not. Tis the truth as I have seen them!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >