Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
iv had permission to post this from another forum and many of you might have seen this before,please read and can we stop this here and abroad,ideas welcome im going to make this my mission xwww.leostory.org
i found it very upsetting that poor we dog those ppl should be bloody treated the same way
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:41 PM
iv had permission to post this from another forum and many of you might have seen this before,please read and can we stop this here and abroad,ideas welcome im going to make this my mission xwww.leostory.org
Ithink ppl are missing the point of this thread zoeybeau is asking for help and ways to try and stop this from taking place .
Granted i know what we do here as a forum is only minimal and a drop in the ocean but surely every little helps .
When she posts the petition we could all sign it and forward it to all our friends and family . just to get awareness out there ,just recently i saw a thread on designer puppies they were being breed by puppy farmers and bein crossed with all manner of breeds ,and they barely had room to turn in the wire cages they were kept in and the amount of dogs to one make shift whelping bed ahhhhhhhhhh my heart sank it was disgusting .
But maybe by bringing awareness to these sort of breeders people will stop buying these pups and they wont have a bloody buisness any more .
A petition is just one idea im sure zoey beau will welcome all ideas and help given i myself plan to help all i can in every way i can so please find the time to join us
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Can you create petition with a link to this little lads story ? The relevent government officials must be made to act regarding puppy farming, and the RSPCA there who did nothing despite the obvious photographic and veterinary evidence, as well as individual witnesses, well it beggars belief and they must be taken to task for letting down not just Leo but every dog in the hands of those who treated him so appallingly.
i totally agre patch
leostory
New Member!
Female 

03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
zoeybeau1, you're quite welcome to link the site to your petition, sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I havn't actually checked on the site for a couple of weeks. I've sent you an email from my webmaster account.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Leostory, you are a real star, congratulations on bringing your little boy back from the brink and please pass on the very best to those involved in helping every step of the way

:smt058 :smt058 :smt058

And of course Welcome to Dogsey

I do hope you will stay and let us know how he is doing, he has captured many hearts :smt007
leostory
New Member!
Female 

05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
That's very kind of you patch, but I'm just the gal who does the website, the rescuer is another person entirely.

zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 04:03 PM
thanx everyone im struggling with the petion but im getting there thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxx welcome loestory xx
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by leostory View Post
That's very kind of you patch, but I'm just the gal who does the website, the rescuer is another person entirely.

Ooops, in which case please pass the message on and you doing the website is a big thing in letting people see what goes on so your part is every bit as important
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 01:23 PM
poor little leo how can anybody treat another living creature this way ,such a heart wrenching story ,it made me cry ,bless leo and all dogs who suffer as he did ,seems to me this world is full of evil people ,i have no words to discribe my feelings of disgust .
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 02:53 PM
http://stopthedesignerpuppychain.start-a-petition.com

you can sign to stop another leostory happening again xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >