View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 03:31 PM
call me thick but what breed is it ,poor thing looks more like atoy than anything else i feel sorry for him .
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-05-2007, 03:36 PM
''What's Your Views?''
My view is that there is something wrong with the person who made these videos..

There is a problem with this little dog and I personally don't find the videos at all entertaining..

Edited to add..
I have just looked at some of the videos down the side of the page and in some of them this little dog looks paralysed or drudged, at one point I thought it was dead until it blinked .
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
''What's Your Views?''
My view is that there is something wrong with the person who made these videos..

There is a problem with this little dog and I personally don't find the videos at all entertaining..
My view on this is the same as yours Mini I too think that pe person who made the vids muast have something sadly lacking . I did not find them entertaining in the last and in fact I found them quite sad and felt that they were exploiting the poor little dog.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what's wrong with the dogs tongue? I've never heard of Mr Winkles

Maybe the owner of this dog should be dressed up like a fool, video'd and stuck on 'you tube' to entertain the world
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Of the videos I watched I felt most uncomfortable watching them.

He does apper to be drugged or have something wrong with him, poor thing. There was one video where he was making a "public appearance" and people were asking different questions. One person did ask if he was drugged, but the owner said no..... But they are hardly gonna admit to it anyway. It was hard to hear what they were saying clearly though.

In another vid they had him in a "sick bed" panting away with clothes and blanket on and a pretend "icepack" on his head. Poor thing looked really uncomfortable.

He certainly doesn't appear like a normal dog to me.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
my god he is a dog not a circus clown poor little thing being dressed up like a doll and put on parade cruel jmo
I think Mr Winkles is cute, but I am totally with you in this dollyknockers, the dog is being used as a sideshow, they use him for profit imo poor thing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Having read eveyone's comments, I'm relieved I never watched any of the videos.....
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Just looks like a badly bred shaved pomeranian to me. Nothing too odd or fake looking about it.

Looks like he may have had a stroke or some kind of brain injury or damage resulting in some partial paralysis.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I have to say when I watched 'the king of wishful thinking' video that dog looked very similar to one of our shi tzu's, Bubbles. I don't mean breedwise, but she was the smallest of the litter, tiny.
Her tongue never fitted in her mouth either, and it never bothered her. She was as adept at eating choc drops off the floor as any of the others! She always wore a little knitted coat for walks, and eventually went blind when she was 10 years old. The blindness never bothered her. In fact when the dogs went out we could let her off lead and the other shi tzu and yorkie used to stay either side of her, almost guiding her. Never had any problems. I could try and find some pics but don't think they'd come out on here very well.

However, I have just seen the other video where the dog is a patient? And that just isn't right. It's definitely being used as a doll, and yes does look drugged. Didn't really want to watch anymore.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I didn't watch the video's, but looked at a few pictures and think the whole thing was sick.

Nothing like trying to make money from a dog - this is as bad as a puppy farmer if not worse imo
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >