Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
wow what a great job you have done. Any chance of bringing your wood and tools to my house. I could keep you busy all week
My dad is bringing me a load more wood next week as I want to heighten the fencing thats attached to the gate at the front, so I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit busy here. But thanks for your kind comments
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi Sheree Think Vicki really summed it up. and can't add much more except to congratulate you on a great job -well done and to Thank you for the pics. Sure your Dad will be delighted and very proud of his daughter.. Please don't over do it. Take care of yourself for the sake of all your dogs. Not preaching just worried that you are doing too much at your beautiful home at Snowdrop Cottage. Eunice x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
You can do anything you set your mind too the gate and fence is brilliant well done your Dad will be dead chuffed I am sure.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Women are like tea bags - if you want to see how strong they are, put them in hot water.
Not that you've really been in hot water Sheree, but it's a saying I love that means that women can just turn their hands to anything if really needed. Women are cool!
Fantastic job, BTW, and it fits in perfectly with the cottage.
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Blimey Sheree, I'm impressed I normally get someone else to do stuff like that

That's one of the things I love about the paddocks here. Every spring/summer, they come to life
I'm sure you're gonna have many happy years at Snowdrop
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Sheree Think Vicki really summed it up. and can't add much more except to congratulate you on ---------

A great job ... well done .. and to Thank you for the pics. Sure your Dad will be delighted and very proud of his daughter.
Thanks so much everyone, I feel so chuffed thanks to your lovely comments.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Wow - great job You should be really proud of yourself.

It's a really good idea for peace of mind, friends and family will know to shut the gate because of the dogs but other people delivering / selling things for example are not always as careful as they should be.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Well Done!!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Most impressed Sheree - I really dont think I could ever be as clever as you (or as handy!) You are really cracking on with the tasks that need doing aren't you!

We will have been in our countryside retreat for a year in July and really only have just begun some of those jobs!

I still can't let Charlie have full free run of the main garden and orchard yet - houdini and jumping extraordinaire that he is!

WELL DONE! CLEVER GIRLY!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2007, 08:43 AM
You have done fantastically well, especially after your nightmare move and all the events leading up to it. I would have been in a darkened room by now.....
the place looks lovely already and I just know you are going to have many happy years there
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Wow - great job You should be really proud of yourself.

It's a really good idea for peace of mind, friends and family will know to shut the gate because of the dogs but other people delivering / selling things for example are not always as careful as they should be.
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Well Done!!
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Most impressed Sheree - I really dont think I could ever be as clever as you (or as handy!) You are really cracking on with the tasks that need doing aren't you!

We will have been in our countryside retreat for a year in July and really only have just begun some of those jobs!

I still can't let Charlie have full free run of the main garden and orchard yet - houdini and jumping extraordinaire that he is!

WELL DONE! CLEVER GIRLY!
Thanks so much everybody. I've decided on my next task - the french doors leading into the small garden are rotten, (I did know when I bought the place), Bradley and his mate Tawny have started to make the holes for a dog flap so I thought I may as well take the bottom of door out (it's panels so should be quite easy - especially as it'sa bit flaky), then make a new dog flap, I can't buy one to put in as the wood isn't stable enough. This will do them until I can get round to replacing the doors.

I just hope they are happy with the one I make and don't start redesigning the other side as that looks relatively sound at the moment.

Just look at me - from Recruitment Consultant to Pizza Parlour Maid to Handyman, (or should that be Handywoman - sounds a bit like Superwoman )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Sherre - That really is a great job. I'm sending a PM with a really good site for your future projects
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2