View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Kimi waiting for Willo to finish having a poo then eating it up straight away!!!! When I am looking out of the window eating a bacon buttie!!!!! Nothing really turns my stomach can cope with most doggie and baby things,
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 04:17 PM
I can't watch mine eating their own sick, that is sick.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Ohh glad I'm not eating my tea! :smt105

Eating other animals dirt turns my stomach, my bitch used to always roll in it too or dead animals, ewww hated having to wash it off her!
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2007, 07:28 AM
dead crows,after one of my stupid dogs grabbed one and chased me with it,he thought it the best game ever,I nearly passed out,am a bit scared of birds,he had the body in his mouth,wings either side,and as he ran of ccourse its wings were jerking up and down,and its the flapping that scares me on birds,argh,
I totally loved Perrypoohs story though,eeeyuw how long did that take to clean up,
Wendy
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by wendy taylor View Post
dead crows,after one of my stupid dogs grabbed one and chased me with it,he thought it the best game ever,I nearly passed out,am a bit scared of birds,he had the body in his mouth,wings either side,and as he ran of ccourse its wings were jerking up and down,and its the flapping that scares me on birds,argh,
I totally loved Perrypoohs story though,eeeyuw how long did that take to clean up,
Wendy
It took the best part of an hour scrubbing the walls and just about every other surface, the walls were breeze block and textured too so it was a beggar for getting off. Wrapped a scarf round my face plastered the room with perfume and set to it. Went home, jumped in shower for the next hour or so til i felt clean Never had anything as bad since, dogs poo on the table now and then but I'm armed and ready for it
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:43 PM
:smt078 :smt078 :smt078 reding some of these posts ha ha . the things that really makes hurl is a dog eating its own pooh , eating its after birth and when the vomit , i have a stong stomach but im sorry these things make old dolly k reach for the sick bucket im afraid
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-03-2007, 04:13 PM
the worst has to be putting your finger through a cheap poo-bag!!!

especially if its a fresh one!!!!!

i would gladly dip my hands in a mixture of boiling water and bleach after that
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2