View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 03:33 PM
the video gives an insight into how much noise there is at crufts, its hard to believe dogs cope with it, but they do, I have to say I was amazed at how laid back the hounds were, your two just seemed to take it all in there stride, a real credit to you both, xxx still think you was robbed, your lads are sooooooo beautiful,
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 04:02 PM
How lovely to see you, Annestaff and your beautiful dogs We've accidentally taken our sound off our PC so couldn't hear the noise, but remember it well - it does hit you when you enter the place doesn't it!

What a gorgeous painting, you must be so delighted
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
How lovely to see you, Annestaff and your beautiful dogs We've accidentally taken our sound off our PC so couldn't hear the noise, but remember it well - it does hit you when you enter the place doesn't it!

What a gorgeous painting, you must be so delighted
Hi Anne-Marie Tha nks for yopu nice comments about the boys . I am not in it as I was the one taking the video. Know what you mean about the noise

I am really delighted with the painting.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
the video gives an insight into how much noise there is at crufts, its hard to believe dogs cope with it, but they do, I have to say I was amazed at how laid back the hounds were, your two just seemed to take it all in there stride, a real credit to you both, xxx still think you was robbed, your lads are sooooooo beautiful,
Hi Again Shona I seem to be forever thanking you , think the boys are so used to showing noewthat it doesn't phase them. The one thing that does is stairs. They hate them
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Awe thanks for sharing it..the boys look great. Bowled over by the picture..I bet you're both thrilled with it

Have to keep replaying it over and over again for Megan now though...she adores the boys too
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Awe thanks for sharing it..the boys look great. Bowled over by the picture..I bet you're both thrilled with it

Have to keep replaying it over and over again for Megan now though...she adores the boys too

Kath I am so pleased that the video has given Megan so much pleasure.

We are absolutely delighted with the painting. .

Remind me to tell you sometimerabout what happened at Tebay Services on our way back from Crufts Eunicexx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi Eunice. I love the video. Great seeing your two beauties. You know I love them. There was a lovely Borzoi bitch at ringcraft tonight and she made me think of you.

That picture if fantastic. Its easy to see why you are so thrilled with it.

Nic xx
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Gorgeous boys. I am in love~!
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 01:14 AM
they're wonderful,
thanks for posting them Eunice
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 10:36 AM
you have my mind working about tebay but, seems all the doggy folk stop there, its like the crufts warm up on the way and the relax and melt down on the way back, we did get some funny reactions with the two wolfies, lol,
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >