Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Sasha the dog were talking about is in my care,
She was at the vet yesterday and has an extreemly bad ear infection which she has obviously has for a while. She has narrow ear canals so could be prone to infection. All the rest of the stuff is Cosmetic really. Some good old fashoned TLC will make all the diffrence and diet. She has to loose a stone and a half!!!! Mind you I dont think she has been walked for quite some time.
Her manners are impecable........ a proper lady! someone has loved her and spent alot of time with her at some point. Pitty the adoptive parents couldn't see past the cosmetics. No she is not pleasent to the eye at the moment or nose. LOL but she has a wonderfull wee face and nature, surley that's what really counts?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:46 PM
This sort of stuff infuriates me

I wish that people would see past what's on the outside and look at what's inside

Sasha may not be the worlds most beautiful dog, but I bet her inner beauty outshines everything
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Update on Sasha

Well her personality is comeing out now.....she's a wee hooligan like all the rest LOL
When you say who wants to go for a walk? she runs,Yip runs to the door and jumps up at the hansdle. Freely jumps into the car and trys her best to run about up the pentland hills with Blue, although she still gets exausted quickly. We limit her walks or runs as they have become! frequent short ones for the time being.
It is so nice to see her improveing daily. Will let you know how the vet goes tomorrow.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Im glad to hear that Sasha is improving and enjoying herself
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2005, 10:07 PM
There is two photos of sasha in my photos, you can see she is gorgeous, yvonne

Sasha is looking out the car and on a lead in pics,

yvonne
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2005, 10:59 PM
a dog could be the ugliest thing you have ever seen on the out side but the best on the in,if people can not see her for what she really is then thats their lost in my eyes.
fur grows sores etc heal a sound nature is there for life.
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Exactly Leo. Well said!!
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Update (again )

I had Sasha to the vet last night. Her ears are looking better but the treatment is to continue for 10 days. She has lost .4 of a kilo (that's just since tues) I'm sure she was fed on currys and pies. She has been bathed and looks better. I have been cleaning her eyes three times a day and they are looking better. She had quite bad stainning round her paws and they were inflamed. The staining is looking better and the inflamation is gone! I think she chewed them out of boredom.
Looking good
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 05:30 PM
we have had 2 people today that have fallen big time for sasha they both think she is lovely but she is staying with jacquie for another week till all her vet treatment has been completed and then will be going to her new mum and dad who are not too far from jacquie so she will still see her .a happy ending
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2