View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh Phil, can I come smack him one for you. What a d**k head, good for you getting the complaint form. Push it to the top.
There is no way what he did can be considered acceptable behaviour.
Is Jake ok now? {{{{ huggles from the girls }}}}}
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:08 PM
So sorry you have had a bad incident like this - what an idiot of a man - I think in the circumstances I probably would have felt the same - unbelievable - poor you!

Hope Jake is okay now and the girls - give them a tickle under the chin from me. And a nice cuppa for you.

Rach
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Jake seems ok now but will have to see how he is when i take him out again. The other 2 are fine. The thing is i have not felt that angry in years, about 10 to be excat. I could have understood if my 3 were aggresive or if his dog had been on its lead or even if they had run after it from a distance away.

But it was only a small distance and Skye only went to sniff and Jake only came over when he heard raised voices. All i can say is its a good job Storm is not here as he was very protective of Jake and would not allow any dog or person for that matter to be nasty to him.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Your complaint will really stuff up his day and too right! He had no right to speak to you and use threatening gestures so he deserves to get a formal warning at the very least for skiving off work.

Good luck and if you have no joy-take it higher with the district council.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:41 PM
He sounds a total prat and with no manners or social skills BUT there may have been a reason why he didnt want another dog near his dog (or course had he been human he would have explained this).

I have shooed people's dogs away several times - I am sure that we all have - just there are nice ways of doing it!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
He sounds a total prat and with no manners or social skills BUT there may have been a reason why he didnt want another dog near his dog (or course had he been human he would have explained this).

I have shooed people's dogs away several times - I am sure that we all have - just there are nice ways of doing it!!!

Yeah, the reason i could think is if his dog is agressive, then it should have been on a lead, in season, again dont let it run off lead then. If there was you would expect him just to say why. But thats what annoyed me was being told to keep skye on a lead but his can roam off it.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Nice bit of control there mate... think I'd have lamped him if he'd swung out at my two...
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Good for you keeping control - that will go a long way, shows even more what a total idiot this excuse for a dog owner is, I pity his dog.

Hope Jake is OK next time you go out, hugs to you all.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Nice bit of control there mate... think I'd have lamped him if he'd swung out at my two...
A couple of years back i would have done, but it was not worth the hassle as it would have been me who got it trouble.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
A couple of years back i would have done, but it was not worth the hassle as it would have been me who got it trouble.

Yup.. you did the right thing mate. Hopefully the to**er will get some stick from his bosses.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >