View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, I've been dying to meet your Nia!!!!! How gorgeous she is, lovely colourings and beautiful head, awwwwwwwwwwwww. The dallies are gorgeous too, but I'm a sucker for gsd's as yer know!!!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi Lorna - what fun they had - sorry to hear Tara has come down with it too!

They are all rather luvverly aren't they!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Thank you I'm very proud of them all! I know its such a shame about Tara but she seems fine, just a bit sneezy and throaty at the mo, so I'm getting her AB from the vet later to try and nip it in the bud, but on the plus side at the mo Blue seems a lot more bouncy than yesterday, so hopefully she's getting better.....

Helena, she is a beauty isn't she? In fairness it was my OH's idea to get her, she picked her! I was nervous about having a gsd to begin with as I grew up with one over the road who was a guard dog and frightened me to death! But now I wouldn't be without one, I adore her!!!!!!

-x-
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 01:46 PM
So glad it didn't put you off, coz they are the most wonderful "people" dogs ever, you just wait and see. She will shadow you the whole of her life, and probably get on your nerves in the process just like one of mine who never takes her eyes off me! You wait and see if I'm right!!! x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Stunning pictures Their gorgeous x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Thank you!

Nia already trails us like a Hawk! I'm not used to it as my eldest dally is the worst guard dog ever! Even when I'm nervous of someone she has been rubbish. Whereas Nia is soooo protective and she's still only a baby she's really good with my stepson too which is great
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Lovely girlies, really great pics they look like they're having a great time
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 10:37 PM
They really were, although today now Blue is feeling better, her and Nia are giving me a headache due to the lack of being walked!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2