View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Willow has a small merle patch on his rump at the base of his tail and a smaller merle blob on his back, and Silk, apart from what you can see re head markings just has a very small merle area, [ so small I have to part the fur to see it - not a Fleck, definately a merle section ], just behind her shoulders and a little merling through her tail but other than that she just has a few flecks on her legs and is otherwise white all over.
All three of my whites are deaf through genetics, and all my crew are rescues :smt001

OHs can be such a pain in the neck

I had three dogs and an OH

I divorced the OH

I now have five dogs.....

AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Border collies for definate.

I have a blue merle pup, we were originally going to get a black and white bitch but sadly it wasn't meant to be but we ended up with her blue merle brother and never looked back! The amount of people who are sure border collies can only be black and white is amazing, they are sure I must have got the breed of my own dog wrong!

I'm in love with border collies.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Yep, look like pure collie to me. They are beautiful too
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Willow has a small merle patch on his rump at the base of his tail and a smaller merle blob on his back, and Silk, apart from what you can see re head markings just has a very small merle area, [ so small I have to part the fur to see it - not a Fleck, definately a merle section ], just behind her shoulders and a little merling through her tail but other than that she just has a few flecks on her legs and is otherwise white all over.
All three of my whites are deaf through genetics, and all my crew are rescues :smt001

OHs can be such a pain in the neck

I had three dogs and an OH

I divorced the OH

I now have five dogs.....

You look like you have done a fantastic job with them...its a shame we are opposite ends of the country, I would love to seem them in action.

Did think about divorce but despite him not letting me have another dog, he is lovely really (+ as I work full time, without him I wouldn't have been able to have one dog!)
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks Moobli & Alice
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 01:06 PM
yep me to i would say there borders collies gorgeous to
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2