03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by gaznweebeasties View Post
do you work for b+q?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by gaznweebeasties
if this person is held responsible then i think there will be lot of panic buying of 6 foot high fencing at b+q

In my experience they usually prefer to go under rather than over
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
it has even been known for them to go through
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-01-2007, 04:19 PM
:smt005 :smt005
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
sorry anneuk i didnt mean to make you cry
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by AnneUK View Post
This wouldn't be such a bad thing :smt002

Agree, I think it should be law that if you own Dogs you should be made to have secure 6ft Fencing not only too stop the Dog Biting people, But loose Dog can cause untold problems running in front of Cars etc.

My Farther in Law just opens his Door in the morning and his Dog goes out for the Day Im sure he is the reason for the high level of Pups on there estate.

The Dog warden picked him up last week but let him off the £25 kennel cost because he is a OAP and the Dog was out agin the same Day he crosses many roads every day Im sure he will one Day cause a accident.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I've just listened to the local evening news on this. The mother of one of the boys was very balanced. I was cringing waiting for calls for it to be PTS, but she simply said that she was an animal lover, she was glad it had not been worse and that people should take more care to secure their dogs.

How sensible and refreshing.

Apparently the dog had been missing for a couple of days, which could have happened to any of us, its not like the owner let it out on purpose (if we take his word for it).
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
This is the latest dog attack, it was on the news earlier this morning.......

Dog captured after mauling boys

"Police have captured a dog which attacked two young boys on Tyneside.
Officers were called to reports of the dangerous animal on the loose in West Denton, Newcastle, on Tuesday.

A 10-year-old boy had already been bitten by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier-type dog which later attacked a six-year-old boy."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6227015.stm
I've just read this and had to read it again three times . The 10 year old was out with his friends , the dog appeared from nowhere and JUST ran up to the boy then bit him ! The 6 year old was waiting outside a shop for his friends , the dog ran round the corner and JUST bit him ! Maybe it's just me but seems there's more to this than is being said. Could it be more like the 10 year old and his friends were mucking around and tormenting the dog ? And WHY would ANY dog just run up to someone and bite them for no reason ? This is of course my personal opinion but looking at the way children behave now , it wouldn't surprise me in the least if my version is more likely ! Rant over .
cuzbull
Dogsey Junior

04-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I was watching the local news a couple of days ago and they were reporting that a women had been attacked by a bullmastiff, the dog had killed her jrt and then attacked her. She is wanting the owner of the dog to have it pts.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >