View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Bullmastiff Rescue and Adoption rehome dogs with kids, as long as the dogs are ok with them Rain Rescue do aswell (who get a lot of Bull breeds in)
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
The other problem you have is yes they are chosen for the 'hard man' image by mindless twonks and when they realise that they are a sensitive, loving and caring breed, the 'image' disappears and the dog isn't 'tough' enough for them so they dump them

Teenytiny I know how you feel. It's frustrating but you'll fnd the right rescue.

Agree I forgot to add that They are really Lovely people friendly Dogs I have yet to meet a people aggressive staffie sadly have meet Loads of Dog aggressive ones but as usual that has been down to the fact the owners never bothered to socialize them
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:03 PM
It is a shame how many staffys are in rescue, and the amount that get pts because they are never claimed from the pound
Swisbey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:19 PM
I have noticed with concern over the past few weeks that there have been around three Staffies looking for new homes on our Freecycle site. Really hope that their new owners were genuine dog lovers. Various reasons were given for their rehoming, but I found it very worrying seeing them on this site - one in particular whose family had a new baby and couldn't give the dog enough time. So sad for the dog to be pushed out.
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:55 PM
I too have recently seen a SBT up for rehoming. Well it's an 8mth old pup that they are selling for £450, due to them having had a baby a few weeks ago. Surely if the pup is only 8mths old, and the baby has already been born...common sence tells me they got the pup when the lady was pregnant....so why rehome it now when she knows she was gonna have a baby when she got the puppy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2