Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Alison2006 View Post
What a lovely photo. Peace and quiet for a few hours. I'm very impressed at how you manage with them all. I find it hard enough coping with one!!
Thanks Alison, I find it relatively easy, they are all easy going, the hardest thing is, this time of year, the continual washing of dog beds/blankets, I just put the clean stuff in and its dirty again, bless their little paws.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
dog patterned carpet!!!!!!!!!
You're right there, I often think that would be a nice pattern for a rug, would certainly hide the muddy footprints
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Tell me about it. someone would make a fortune if they could make something to hide muddy paw prints and dog hair. lol
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Aw Look at them all tuckered out bless them. I'd love to be lying in between them all xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Aw Look at them all tuckered out bless them. I'd love to be lying in between them all xx
Ha ha, thanks for that but you probably wouldn't, you'd get licked till you couldn't stand it and then, if you hung around long enough, Bailey would try to lay on your head, he's got a "thing" about peoples heads, I think he just wants to be as close as possible when he's having a fuss made. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Love the way they just all settle down together, and it's difficult to see where one setter ends and another begins. It's only the pointer that breaks up the pattern
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Love the way they just all settle down together, and it's difficult to see where one setter ends and another begins. It's only the pointer that breaks up the pattern
Thanks Vicki, yes sometimes when a couple that are the same colour are laying together I have to double check who's where, I'm always doing head counts and even I get confused sometimes, lol. The two pointers and Alfie are the only ones I can tell at a glance
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 05:39 PM
lovely photo, bless them all ....your lot lead such a hard life
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
lovely photo, bless them all ....your lot lead such a hard life
Ha ha, thanks Janet, they would probably agree with you when I make them come indoors when they're not ready, or stop them barking at the chap that rides past on his bike. You can just see them doing a "kevin".
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2006, 01:24 AM
R bless thats soooo sweet but where does one end and the another start great pic
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >