View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Ozzy is as gorgeous as ever, and the photo's your posting are stunning - thanks for sharing x
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Can never say it enough, you have moved into a beautiful part of the country and yep definately want to meet up with you one time when Im next down your way! Think Ozzy might love my wee lassy!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 11:47 PM
love it great blog, Kaos says can he come for his holidays?
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your lovely comments! I am Cumbrian born & bred but didn't appreciate it until I moved away to Grimsby and stayed for 4yrs. Even though we have moved back here years ago you really do look at the place in a different light.
The place I live now is only 5 miles further from where I used to live but is nearer the countryside so suits me better.
Hope to share more blogs with you soon!
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Wow, what fantastic views and isnt Ozzy handsome !

I find that there is nothing nice than going on a good old ramble with your dog, more so in the winter and then getting home and chilling out in front of the fire with a coffee for me and a chew for the dog.

Steph x
beau delicious
New Member!
Female 

30-11-2006, 03:02 PM
hi, i only started posting yesterday, i have a rottie too!! arent they handsome, ozzy has a lovely frown just like my Beau. im trying to load his picture on here but it doesnt seem to work??? Beau had the vets yesterday he has just turned a year, how old is ozzy? He says Beau has hock ocd which apparently is common in rotties, still waiting to hear if he needs an op. love the pics
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2