View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 06:39 PM
That is what I do on MSN explorer Steve, not noticed it on IE - will have another look!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
That is what I do on MSN explorer Steve, not noticed it on IE - will have another look!
lol-took me a while to discover what everything does Trish!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
lol-took me a while to discover what everything does Trish!
That star is for favourites on IE, not MSN so doesn't work for me.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
That star is for favourites on IE, not MSN so doesn't work for me.

oops sorry Trish! I presumed MSN Explorer would have been the same as the latest IE!
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
The one thing I don't like about it is that I used to have my email logo on the browser on internet explorer 6 but its gone now with 7 and I have to go back to my desk top to go into emails and I forget to do this sometimes - don't know if there is a way of getting it back on the top again
If you click with right mouse button somewhere near links or toolbar you should be able to use “Toolbar customize” option and add it back.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by royv View Post
If you click with right mouse button somewhere near links or toolbar you should be able to use “Toolbar customize” option and add it back.
I tried that Roy,but the nearest i can get is having "read mail" accessed by clicking on the double >> at top right in browser.I cant work out how to get outlook express permanetly in browser where the 'home' 'print' 'page' 'tools' etc are.

Its not the end of the world though and can still get to it by either clicking on start/>>/ or desktop!
Amber08071
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2006, 07:58 PM
I tried it, I use Netcaptor and I found it pretty much the same, so I deleted it. Its better than IE 6 but I would much rather stick to Netcaptor, I am comfortable with it....
strawboss
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Yes I had a windows update yesterday for it Steve but I had already downloaded it a few months ago. I downloaded it again though just in case it had better features The one thing I don't like about it is that I used to have my email logo on the browser on internet explorer 6 but its gone now with 7 and I have to go back to my desk top to go into emails and I forget to do this sometimes - don't know if there is a way of getting it back on the top again
I miss the email icon too, Foxy. I tried the Beta version months ago and that was the feature ( or lack there of) that made no sense...I used the "feedback" option to contact Microsoft & tell them & they got back to me & said"too bad so sad"
So I uninstalled it & went with Firefox, it's only crashed once in 3 months vs IE's once per week on average
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I tried that Roy,but the nearest i can get is having "read mail" accessed by clicking on the double >> at top right in browser.I cant work out how to get outlook express permanetly in browser where the 'home' 'print' 'page' 'tools' etc are.

Its not the end of the world though and can still get to it by either clicking on start/>>/ or desktop!
Yes I tried it too Steve and couldn't get it back

It is the end of the world though - I liked my email at the top - I forget to go into it now. I think I would go back to Explorer 6 if I could but you can't once you have got 7 can you
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by strawboss View Post
I miss the email icon too, Foxy. I tried the Beta version months ago and that was the feature ( or lack there of) that made no sense...I used the "feedback" option to contact Microsoft & tell them & they got back to me & said"too bad so sad"
So I uninstalled it & went with Firefox, it's only crashed once in 3 months vs IE's once per week on average
I think thats a very rude answer from them - what would it take for them to redesign it with the email icon I have firefox too although for some stupid reason I keep clicking on Internet Explorer
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >