Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Hi Tiago, The first pic has 2 of my pups in it, there 15 weeks and quite big, the rott at the front is a pup of 6 months that comes to training, and the big dod of cream in the middle is wonder if anyone can guess .................................................. .....?
Is it me or is that big dollop of cream sitting on the other dogs head in the first photo? I think I need a larger photo
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 04:28 PM
First thing I noticed was the orbs, you know they do say that they are spirits, if so you have lots of doggy ones there.
Love pic one of the rotty trying to give the other dog a donkey ride. Lovely horses as well. My first horse was a liver chestnut Arab, they gleam in the sun.
Thanks for sharing them with us. x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Lovely pics there Dougie, I didn't realise you were horsey too! I had a 7/8 ID/Tb for over 20 years - kept me on my toes I can tell ya!!
Is the dog in the middle (the cream dollop!) a dane, or maybe a mastiff then?? Your dogs are fantastic, a real credit to you
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lovely pics there Dougie, I didn't realise you were horsey too! I had a 7/8 ID/Tb for over 20 years - kept me on my toes I can tell ya!!
Is the dog in the middle (the cream dollop!) a dane, or maybe a mastiff then?? Your dogs are fantastic, a real credit to you
Helena54 your a cleaver gall
Its a dane pup will post a pic of him he is a hunny not bright but lovely, he is in remedial class seems to have ADHT
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
First thing I noticed was the orbs, you know they do say that they are spirits, if so you have lots of doggy ones there.
Love pic one of the rotty trying to give the other dog a donkey ride. Lovely horses as well. My first horse was a liver chestnut Arab, they gleam in the sun.
Thanks for sharing them with us. x

The orbs are strange are they not? Someone thought it could be water in the camera but it only happens in the hall, I also took photos a few years ago in callender park (falkirk) and they had loads of orbs, think I will start a post and see if anyone can come up with any other ideas, I do the night lock up at the hall and there are loads of strange sounds at night its a massive place get the creeps there at night on my own, lucky most of the time OH will do it but now and again I have to and its ssoooo creepy
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Lol, the orbs are dust reflecting the light from your flash.

Lovely pics!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Lol, the orbs are dust reflecting the light from your flash.

Lovely pics!

Is that what it is
bloody place must be thick with dust
would that go for the pics taken at callender park? though when I think on it that day it was very cold and it was like the air was full of water but without being misty if you know what I mean, could this be the reason for the outdoor ones,?
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Is that what it is
bloody place must be thick with dust
would that go for the pics taken at callender park? though when I think on it that day it was very cold and it was like the air was full of water but without being misty if you know what I mean, could this be the reason for the outdoor ones,?
Most likely yes.
When photo experts study photos with so called "spirit orbs" it is usually dust or moisture in the air that is reflecting the light from the flash on a digital camera. There are very few that cannot be explained away by such means. I'm not sure if that is a shame or a relief, lol! :smt002
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2