View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Tylers white and stands out like a sore thumb but meg is black brindle so i'll be trying to get her something so she can be seen in the dark.
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2006, 08:21 PM
The poo thing had never even crossed my mind, Il have to get a pocket torch for that I think!
It would be very good if you could feed them something totally harmless that made the poo glow in the dark! LOL!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Adele4dan View Post
Thanks Steve, i might invest in one of those too! I worry as Greg is black that people wont see him, or me for that matter!
You won't regret it! I've got one for Bongo, and it's really good for evening walks, even when it's not completely dark. I feel so much more confident letting her off the lead when I can see her absolutely clearly (It also looks pretty cool! )
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I don't need a torch. My three smell that bad, I KNOW where they've been
Minnie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Loui is all kitted out!
He has a flashing, reflective collar and a reflective coatish type of thing that covers his neck if that makes sense!

He goes out at 6am and its dark and goes up the Brook about 6.30 and that is in the dark more or less too. His lunchtime walk is the only one in proper daylight now.

Must get some extra batteries for the torch now though....a trip to Costco for those I think is needed!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2